T Nation

Man Ages 17 Years in 2 Minutes

This video took a lot of dedication. I wonder if he’s still doing this? Note the changes in hairstyle, facial hair and the receding hairline.

From the description:

Dan took pictures of himself EVERYDAY for 17 years using a cool apparatus so he would be in the same exact position but the view would be rotating.

http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=16661276#16661276

John

Could only watch 40 seconds of it… Cool but not interesting enough…

Would have been cooler if he did full body shots, and bulked, then cut.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Would have been cooler if he did full body shots, and bulked, then cut.[/quote]

With the progress most people make on this site, I doubt it would have changed much.

can i have the last 2 mins of my life back?

I thought this was going to be a clip from the Princess Bride.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
With the progress most people make on this site, I doubt it would have changed much.[/quote]

Hahaha, especially the trolls :wink:

I was waiting for the balding lol

Saw this linked on the Make: website. I think the point was that this is an amazing display of dedication to stick with it every single day for 17 years. Might appear a little boring…but the idea is kind of amazing to me.

I do agree, also, that it would have been neat to see him making some sort of major changes like lifting or something…his plan may have just been to document the aging process. And this is only a rough version of a much bigger project he has planned.

Why seventeen years? Is he a cicada? I agree…it would have only made sense if something heinous happened in a certain amount of time would extend it for that long…like losing an eyeball or something. Now THAT would be interesting…watching a facial wound heal up.

Gives me an idea.

I’ll be back with a tripod, a lawn dart, and…oh, I don’t wanna ruin the surprise.

What’s with shaving his head then letting it grow into a mullet then repeating the process for at least 10 years

would have been funny if his computer had picked up a virus and he lost all his pics/dada after 16 years or something

and that wound healing idea sounds cool man

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
What’s with shaving his head then letting it grow into a mullet then repeating the process for at least 10 years[/quote]

Yeah i thought the same lol

[quote]StephenD wrote:
eigieinhamr wrote:
What’s with shaving his head then letting it grow into a mullet then repeating the process for at least 10 years

Yeah i thought the same lol[/quote]

Hell I’ve done the same thing for years. Long in the winter and short in the summer. I don’t rock out a mullet but still.

where’s the wheels?

Something like this?

[quote]lighting_guy wrote:
Something like this?

Now, if this weight-loss guy had the setup the hair dude had, then this would have been epic. But the pink pants threw it off for me.

[quote]lighting_guy wrote:
Something like this?

[/quote]

That’s nice, but I’d be able to gauge his progress better if he held up a shoe.

[quote]Digital Chainsaw wrote:
lighting_guy wrote:
Something like this?

That’s nice, but I’d be able to gauge his progress better if he held up a shoe.[/quote]

OK, I’ve seen the shoe reference once before…care to explain?

[quote]Digital Chainsaw wrote:
lighting_guy wrote:
Something like this?

That’s nice, but I’d be able to gauge his progress better if he held up a shoe.[/quote]

HOLY SHIT!

Look who’s back.