Male Short Short (and other manly things) Revolution

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

Do you think shorts on women can be too short, or is that always a good thing from the male point of view?

I mean, there’s a place there where leg ends and booty begins, right? I keep seeing shorts on women out in public places (not talking the beach here) with part of their booty showing.[/quote]

Depends on body fat, age, and muscle tone. And Gesalt.

Fat cholas seems to be the ones with the shortest shorts here. About as attractive as Richard Simmons is to you.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
Just an aside. Do you think shorts on women can be too short, or is that always a good thing from the male point of view?

I mean, there’s a place there where leg ends and booty begins, right? I keep seeing shorts on women out in public places (not talking the beach here) with part of their booty showing.[/quote]

no such thing. God bless those women who can, and do pull it off.

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
Just an aside. Do you think shorts on women can be too short, or is that always a good thing from the male point of view?

no such thing. God bless those women who can, and do pull it off. Unless it’s my teenage daughter, and then those shorts are WAY too short. [/quote]

Fixed that for ya, Aggv

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
This on the other hand, is completely acceptable. [/quote]
Does he even lift?

tweet

My wife hates Michael Jordan. She blames him for the long, baggy short trend. She’ll be happy to hear the pendulum is swinging back the other way.

FTR my wife bought me for Valentine’s day a few years ago some “1970s football coach” shorts. They are made by “Bike”, remember those? The ones our coaches wore in practice? She said “they are sexy as hell” or something to that effect. Of course, she likes football, but I just can’t wear the things out. I think I could maybe handle the length if they weren’t so damn snug.

I wear the shit out of short shorts. I like freaking people out with my VMO haha

[quote]on edge wrote:
My wife hates Michael Jordan. She blames him for the long, baggy short trend. She’ll be happy to hear the pendulum is swinging back the other way.[/quote]

Not a developed quad in this picture, but for a tailored short these have a 5" inseam, Jcrew. Very nice. IMO, anywhere from 5" to maybe a 10.5" inseam is good in something tailored.

I’m with BlueCollar about shorts that go below the knee. Capri pants often look frumpy on women. Yoga capris and a few other fits are the exceptions. Nothing says middle aged mom like a pair of comfortable elastic waist capri pants. They are really bad on men.

[quote]Aggv wrote:
short shorts are skinny jeans for summer. [/quote]

But…

At least I can possibly find short shorts that I can wear.

It’s comical trying on skinny jeans.

My calves get stuck in the thigh section of skinny jeans.

Shorts…yeah right.

[quote]on edge wrote:
My wife hates Michael Jordan. She blames him for the long, baggy short trend. She’ll be happy to hear the pendulum is swinging back the other way.[/quote]
Actually, according to 30 for 30, it was these guys that popularized baggy shorts and black socks.

Time to bust this puppy out.

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:
Actually, according to 30 for 30, it was these guys that popularized baggy shorts and black socks.[/quote]

According to Wiki “As students, they helped to bring a popular “Hip Hop” style to the game with their trash talk and by imitating Michael Jordan of the NBA, wearing longer, baggier gym shorts”

Thought most of you would find this entertaining.

And finally.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Time to bust this puppy out.[/quote]

So much win in that video. :slight_smile:
The smaller the shorts, the bigger the hair.

Reminded me of the early '80s cord shorts by OP.

“Before you make your purchase, ask yourself, ?Can I wear this outside in a snowy forest and not look like a fuck-head?? If the answer is no, do not make the purchase and consider burning the building down.”

Solid advice

[quote]Dr J wrote:
“Before you make your purchase, ask yourself, ?Can I wear this outside in a snowy forest and not look like a fuck-head?? If the answer is no, do not make the purchase and consider burning the building down.”

Solid advice
[/quote]

That was my favorite line as well. Appreciated this to.

“Let’s just make a rule that you have to bench 300+ in order to wear flannel without an undershirt. It’ll set a good example for the kids and ensure there’s enough pec for lady cuddling (you don’t have to like cuddling for a woman to nuzzle your chest, just pretend that you do).”

And this from Part 3:

"Understand that the Masculinity Revolution is not a show of posh muscularity, but a statement that says, ?I not only recognize my weakness, but accept it and work to turn it into a strength.? By moving cold iron with calloused and chalked hands, you live a unique motto that creates a hurricane of personal responsibility and grit. When the winds die down after each training session, and the eye of the storm passes once again, you comprehend the very important lesson that things worth having require tedious and grotesquely hard work. Each repetition, set, and training session are proof that you dared to be different, that you took responsibility in life to build yourself to be something the world lacks ? a damn man.

Each morning you have a choice. You can wander through life as a weak representative of the male gender, or you can throw on a tank top and short shorts and unapologetically define what true machoism is. Train your dick off, accomplish lots, and ultimately dare to be different; dare to be a man."