T Nation

Male Short Short (and other manly things) Revolution

Posted over on the Wendler forum in a “My awesome quads are to big to wear normal pants” thread. Thought it needed to be over here to be discussed? My wife actually likes it when I wear shorter shorts (old basketball scrimmage shorts) but I am not brave enough to wear them anywhere else.

How do the T-Ladies feel about this out of curiosity?

If anything that article was extremely entertaining

[quote]Kamel wrote:
If anything that article was extremely entertaining [/quote]

Ha I thought so, I don’t think I did a good enough job with the tongue in cheek aspect of this post. haha

Rugby shorts FTMFW

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
Rugby shorts FTMFW[/quote]
You just reminded me to wear mine for squats today.

Hahaha amazing article.

Apparently, it can be done:

http://www.footyboys.com/products.php?WL=3&top=&l1=RUGBY%20LEAGUE&l2=CLASSIC&parent_id=1&parent_id2=76&parent_id3=80&id=80

It’s risky.

There was this wrestling coach at my high school who liked white polyester short shorts.
I think he got them from the same place that supplies the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. He did have great legs.

…Then there was this time when Bobby Miller was “hanging out” with me at the pool…
I must have been about 12 so it made quite an impression. I didn’t know the etiquette for telling him that his… er… horses were out of the barn. :wink:

He knew.

Speaking as a former 12 year old boy, you know exactly where your twig and berries are at all times. The risk of the errant erection to betray you is just too great.

I love my chubbies. http://www.chubbiesshorts.com/

Back in middle school and high school, I thought wearing any shorts that wasn’t pass my knee was for women but now that i’m older and wiser, I fully embrace the short shorts. (It also helps if you have developed quads too!) Rugby shorts to Cut-offs, I’m all for it. Hell, i’m thinking about transiting from soccer shorts to tights when I lift.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

…Then there was this time when Bobby Miller was “hanging out” with me at the pool…
I must have been about 12 so it made quite an impression. I didn’t know the etiquette for telling him that his… er… horses were out of the barn. :wink: [/quote]

For future reference:

“Dude your dick is hanging out the bottom of your shorts”

As I’ve mentioned before…if you are male and I can’t see 100% of your knee, those aren’t shorts you’re wearing; they’re capri pants.

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:
As I’ve mentioned before…if you are male and I can’t see 100% of your knee, those aren’t shorts you’re wearing; they’re capri pants. [/quote]

almost; tennis shorts.

If you look anything like this, it’s a big NO.

This on the other hand, is completely acceptable.

Am I the only one who doesn’t think Richard Simmons and Daniel Craig’s legs look that different? I mean if it were a thread about going around shirtless that’s one thing, but I don’t really see much difference between their quads.

short shorts are skinny jeans for summer.

The shorts were shorter back in the Magnum PI days.

[quote]csulli wrote:

Am I the only one who doesn’t think Richard Simmons and Daniel Craig’s legs look that different? I mean if it were a thread about going around shirtless that’s one thing, but I don’t really see much difference between their quads.[/quote]

I could say that Richard doesn’t have terrible legs, but then I want to throw up a little because it’s really the gestalt there that’s just so yucky. Big picture, csulli.

+++++++++++

Just an aside. Do you think shorts on women can be too short, or is that always a good thing from the male point of view?

I mean, there’s a place there where leg ends and booty begins, right? I keep seeing shorts on women out in public places (not talking the beach here) with part of their booty showing.