Male Pattern Baldness

Midwest_Man~

Thank-for the links. Still having a hard time seeing it, despite many of the experts’ opinions:

“That big sweep overpowers his face. It looks like a visor.”

“In 2002, David Letterman shared the Top 10 Ways to Describe Donald Trump’s Hair. They included:
No. 7: Trumpy.
No. 6: Strangely hypnotic.
No. 5: Unbe-weave-able.
No. 4: Wiggy.
No. 1: Taj Ma-helmet”

…Iron says of course it’s a combover…

Hmmm…

Dudes, personally I get way more attention from women since I shaved my head, but some people have funny shaped heads.

Baldness is inherited from both sides of the family, not just the mother’s, which is a prevalent myth.

Donald Trump’s hair sucks ass! You’d think with all that money…

Chinadoll, your man must have pretty good hair? I remember that sickly post where he went on about how fantastically good looking you both were…

Trump’s hair isn’t a combover. He lifted the front up to show his forehead, etc. on the Tonight Show. It’s just really, really weird hair. He has his girlfriend cut it, I believe.

hey NOW doogie- let’s keep the hanger comments to a dull roar, shall we?
PLAY NICE!

Trump’s Flow Bee is 24 K Plated!

you dont have to shave your head…just cut it real short…I have a receding hairline I cut it myself like a short flat top or cezar cut…looks pretty good…JUST DONT DO THE COMB OVER…keeping the hair long and try to make it look like more is just setting your self up for snickers behind your back. It I shaved my head…I would look terrible…I have a thin neck and small head…and Im 6’6…not thick enough to get away with a baldy look…I might it I was black…I mean look at someone like Bruce Willis…it looks good but he has the right build for it.

DeanoSumo/JohnK~

Iron’s hair is fine…but he really wants to shave it all off, he likes it like that and it’s been so hot here. He’s 6’5.5" and my guy coworkers call him “the door” because of his size and I think he’ll look too intimdating when all shaven- he might scare the children when doing policework. In my opinon when a guy shaves his head, he looks tougher.

IMHO, I agree with Nste that shaving it and not wasting your money is a good idea. I’ve seen photos of Nate and Jackass with all their hair shaven off and they look great!! Not long ago, my girlfriends- ages 19 to 30’s- and I had this conversation and the concensus was that it was “hot” and most cited Vin Diesel as being a “hottie”.

One of the Donald Trump hair links had stylists who talked about him getting a nice, basic haircut that is short at the sides and slightly longer at the top and also a basic brown color- that would look much better.

chinadoll

[quote]nephorm wrote:

Just think of it this way: how pissed would some of you be if every time a question were posted about steroids, 90 people flooded it by saying “Hey! Train natural! Like me me me!” Oh. Wait.

You respond by saying that guys that care about their hair are effeminate. I guess the same could be said about muscles and bodyfat. Go figure.
[/quote]

I said guys who fret over their hair are effeminate. That’s different than taking care of your hair. Paying hundreds of dollars in a vain attempt to hold onto your hair is definitely not masculine. It isn’t the equivalent of working out and dieting (which take hard work and discipline). It’s more like liposuction and calf-implants.

Again, would you say steroids fell into the same category?

I’m sure you look fine with a shaved head. I prefer keeping my hair. I prefer NOT looking like a doofus, which is what I’d look like with a bald head. So yes, I’ll pay hundreds of dollars a year to keep from looking like a doofus.

I say definitely shave it. It looks very manly and clean cut. It?s my favorite look on a guy. Plus you’ll save a fortune on haircuts. Don?t bic it though. You don’t want a shiny bald head.