Male Leg Crossing

Dick and the Governator

When I was younger I sat ankle to knee sometimes, the older I get and the further my balls sag the more I find myself doing to knee pit over knee cap. More often than not I don’t cross them but it happens.

I think I’ve seen Arnold cross his legs like the first pic of this thread.

I do it too, but sometimes I have to quickly pull the goalie and the two other little guys first, if you know what I mean or they will get pinched.

When you think about it…it’s your balls that need protecting. The big guy can (if he’s not umm, how do I put it, umm, doing what he does best)) do all sorts of goody bends and twists without any pain whatsoever. So size doesn’t matter too much when trying to sit cross legged.

[quote]debraD wrote:
If you actually worry about this shit then you really are a pussy :P[/quote]

I love you.

If I’m on a couch, one foot up on my other leg, just short of the knee, one arm outstretched to the side (think like a cheesy movie where the guy yawns and puts his arm around the girl), other one near my groin so I have a convenient vantage point in case of an itch.

I dont cross my legs in either pose very often but when I do I cross with ankle across the knee.

When I am laying back on a couch I often cross my ankles, I do thins when I’m leaning against a wall too.

GAL is made for this type of useless discussion

I find ankle to the knee to be uncomfortable for me a lot of the time, so I go pit over knee. Sometimes this reverses, depending on how I’m sitting and my surroundings, and I switch stances. It’s not something I really think of, unless someone else points it out, or unless my knee bangs into something.

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
Def would never cross my legs. I’ve got 27" thighs and a set of high-swingin’ balls.

Also, I noticed at a podium discussion that the Israeli ambassador was the only guy who sat without his legs crossed and he clearly had the most T in the room.

Sitting cross-legged is for women and puny politicians and talk-show hosts.

[/quote]

sauce.

[quote]tedro wrote:
Is Obama super cool too?[/quote]

No but the guy with the 'stache is, or maybe just his 'stache is (super cool)

This thread is ghey. Needs more uncrossing of woman’s legs.

Who teaches men to cross their legs? The only reason why women do it, unless I’m mistaken, is so they don’t show their pussy to the world.

Most men don’t have pussies.

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:
Who teaches men to cross their legs? The only reason why women do it, unless I’m mistaken, is so they don’t show their pussy to the world.

Most men don’t have pussies.[/quote]

You check my high school yearbook and I’ll show you how many I used to have.

I do it all the time habitually. It goes without saying that I don’t consider it feminine.

[quote]debraD wrote:

geez Debra, I thought we had something.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

geez Debra, I thought we had something.[/quote]

:wink:

I just saw on two and half men, Charlie Sheen crosses his legs, and he’s winning so there you have it.

Can’t get one knee to the other. Best I can do is calf on top of knee. I have 25 inch legs, I don’t understand how this is physically possible or comfortable for men.

I don’t see how it is feminine, but i find it uncomfortable. The only way I cross is ankle to ankle. I just don’t have the flexibility for knee over knee.

I’ve always thought knee-knee is acceptable but ankle-knee is considered very casual and probably to be avoided in more formal atmospheres; it goes along the lines of showing others the bottom of your shoes, feet propped up, etc.

I can’t do knee-knee, so I always sit feet flat where it would matter. Even before I started lifting I was never able to do it. I wonder if it has to do with hip width to length ratio?

That’s better

Some extremely effeminate men tend to sit that way but there are always wolves hidden as sheep who do shit like that just because they don’t give a fuck how people perceive them… And I guess that goes for any behavior labeled effeminate.

I tend to cross my ankles when reclined and do some weird leg maneuvers when standing against a wall. I also take a squat instead of sitting on the ground when no seat is available and I often get weird looks for that(say on the basketball court after a pickup game for instance).