Male Clothes

Alright I might not be in the best section as I’m not sure if figure is only a female thing or there is a such a thing like male figure…

Anyhow, here’s my problem. I think I’m pretty average size guy but everytime I shop for clothes they never fit. Too tight in the legs and/or too loose around the waist, shirt way too big around the stomach and/or too tight around the shoulders and/or arms too short,…

Yeah some may just say to get them tailored them but it’s nice to have a nice pair of jeans that fits…

Do any of you know brand names that are designed for more athletic type of guy? I mean athletic as in with some muscle not athletic in yoga/triathlon/cross-fit/lululemon/…not that there is anything wrong with that…

If I’m in the wrong section let me know.

thanks

Stop buying skinny jeans and get some Levis 538 Straight Cut. They open up wide and should fit your quads, you can also choose you length, within reason.

Shirts will have to be taken in around the midsection by a tailor.

OP, you are a somewhat recent member to this site (according to your join date) but this topic has been discussed in no les than 50 different threads. Use the search function to find all of the others.

Here are virtually all of the answers you are going to get:
“The ______ Levi’s! They fit great.”
“Stop shopping at baby gap/hollister/Abercrombie/American apparel.”
“Find a good tailor and get all of your clothes taken in.”

Good luck. Finding clothes that fit off the rack is somewhat difficult if you like the more slim fit/GQ/stylish/justin Timberlake look. Those types of clothes are not made for athletic builds.

[quote]KAS wrote:
Stop buying skinny jeans and get some Levis 538 Straight Cut. They open up wide and should fit your quads, you can also choose you length, within reason.

Shirts will have to be taken in around the midsection by a tailor. [/quote]

Lol yeah no skinny jeans for this guy but I’ll check the Levis 538. thanks

I guess not too many options for the shirts… although I could eat more McDonald’s :frowning:

Please search for the thread titled “fashion help” and read my previous things on men’s jeans

Lol, from now on I’m replacing “men’s fashion” with “male clothes.”

Wait, wait, wait, It has not been three months since the last my legs are too big for jeans thread.

Do the mods know about this?

We have a schedule people.

I have seen a ramping up of the I am going bald, girl dumped me and my legs are too big threads.

This has to stop, think of the children for the love of GOD.

If your clothes do not fit right, then you need to pay more for your clothes. Levi’s have always been perfect for me. Since I am tall though, I’ve always had problems with shirts. I get all my tall t-shirts through the bigmansland. I have yet to try proper cloth but the reviews are very promising so I’ll be getting work shirts through them in the future. I have gone through the trunk club too, they are hand picked, so they usually fit pretty well, but very pricey in my opinion.

http://bigmansland.com/

http://www.trunkclub.com/

Finally a thread on finding clothes that fit my manly body.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

I have seen a ramping up of the I am going bald, girl dumped me and my legs are too big threads.

[/quote]

Are you suggesting the three are linked?

[quote]Diddy Ryder wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
It’s really quite simple…

When your legs reach a certain size, usually once they have exceeded the capacity to fit into jeans you can purchase at Forever 21, they will become the dominant nutrient partitioning body part and start forcing your body to funnel all growth nutrients into these newly acquired tree trunks that you call legs.

The first, and most noticeable, thing to suffer is your follicular stability. Your massive wheels are sucking the growth hormone out of your scalp like two behemoth vampires. They drain every ounce of life one hair follical at a time until you are bald as a baby’s bottom.

And then can you guess what happens next? If there is one thing women hate more than big muscular legs it’s a hairless dome piece. So prepare yourself to be dropped like a bad habit.

Thems are just the facts folks. Cold. Hard. Scientific. Facts.

That’s why friends don’t let friends lift legs.

[quote]gregron wrote:
That’s why friends don’t let friends lift legs. [/quote]

haha nice! you tied that up like a champ

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Diddy Ryder wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

That’s why friends don’t let friends lift legs. [/quote]

[quote]gregron wrote:
Thems are just the facts folks. Cold. Hard. Scientific. Facts.
[/quote]

Thanks for laying it on the line like that. There’s a lot of misinformation out there.

As of tomorrow there’ll be no more squats and I’ll use the time I’ll save to foam roll my dome. Stimulate them follicles.