Male Birth-Control Pill?

Mabye you just shoot out a small puff of fine, light dust . . . .

No thank you.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Sliver wrote:
The Article that was quoted in the first post wrote:

The pill, a single dose taken a few hours before having sex, affects contraction of the muscles that control ejaculation, but wouldn’t interfere with performance or orgasm sensation, researchers at King’s College London say.

Orgasm sensation is tied directly to muscle contraction so that statement is utter bullshit.[/quote]

That doesn’t mean they can’t be separated. There are other drugs that do this kind of thing.

To quote the wikipedia article on Strattera. “A significant minority of adult male patients taking Strattera suffer minor to severe sexual side effects, including erectile dysfunction, retrograde ejaculation, painful orgasm, and the decoupling of orgasm from ejaculation, wherein ejaculation takes place up to ten seconds before or after orgasm.

I am all for this type of drug. Aside from the obvious benefit of not getting anyone pregnant, less cleanup, you know for sure if it’s working or not, and if you do want a fireworks display you can save up for one without having to cross your legs and wait. Just don’t take it the next time you have sex and open the floodgates.

[quote]Sliver wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

Orgasm sensation is tied directly to muscle contraction so that statement is utter bullshit.

That doesn’t mean they can’t be separated. There are other drugs that do this kind of thing.

To quote the wikipedia article on Strattera. “A significant minority of adult male patients taking Strattera suffer minor to severe sexual side effects, including erectile dysfunction, retrograde ejaculation, painful orgasm, and the decoupling of orgasm from ejaculation, wherein ejaculation takes place up to ten seconds before or after orgasm.

I am all for this type of drug. Aside from the obvious benefit of not getting anyone pregnant, less cleanup, you know for sure if it’s working or not, and if you do want a fireworks display you can save up for one without having to cross your legs and wait. Just don’t take it the next time you have sex and open the floodgates.[/quote]

Yes, there are other drugs as well as surgerys that have this NEGATIVE side effect.

This drug’s sole purpose appears to be providing what is normally classified as a negative side effect so as to eliminate the risk of preganancy.

No thank you.

Sound like a good idea, but how do you get it to stick?

I’m going to go out on a limb here and assume that retrograde ejaculation from some form of prostate surgery and the dry orgasm from the pill these guys are developing might not be the same thing if that’s alright with you.

[quote]Sliver wrote:
I’m going to go out on a limb here and assume that retrograde ejaculation from some form of prostate surgery and the dry orgasm from the pill these guys are developing might not be the same thing if that’s alright with you.[/quote]

Perhaps. Either way it sounds like a lot less fun.

You can go ahead and try it if you want. They may be looking for test subjects.