Malanichev Squat 460 kg Double

Yes, you read that right. May God help us all.

CS

dayum, dat shit cray

FML.

Aw hell yeah

Just another day at the office. Made it look easy. Crazy.

The first rep looks like f-ing speed work.

Absolutely insane.

Wow, he must work out.

There really is no reason for me to continue lifting. I will never be that strong. Im gonna go try my hand at bowling now. Just rediculous strength

MALAN- POWER!!!
Couldn’t resist.

Well the double with that weight alone is impressive, but it’s not even even on his back, I can only imagine how 1014 would feel if just a bit off center and shifting over to one side. Also, I feel like that rack is ridiculously unsteady, it always seems like they are about to go over, any reason they keep using those racks?

[quote]UAphenix wrote:
Well the double with that weight alone is impressive, but it’s not even even on his back, I can only imagine how 1014 would feel if just a bit off center and shifting over to one side. Also, I feel like that rack is ridiculously unsteady, it always seems like they are about to go over, any reason they keep using those racks?[/quote]

No $$$ for new ones? Those damn russians…

So he just burried 1,014 lbs…TWICE…in a single-ply? Did someone say Unicorns?

This guy has to be on brain candy, there’s no way in hell he would have squatted this much withtout the mental aid !!!

Serious Good Shit Right There!

I’ve always thought it would be awesome to see PLer hit a double on a max attempt at a meet (ignoring potential disqualification). This is close enough, even though it looks like warmup weight for him. Mad.

I cant wait for the cup of the titans now

mother of god

wow, as if the first rep done at dynamic day speed did not make us mortals feel bad enough, he had to rub sand in our vaginas and do a second rep just to lay the butt-hurt down more.

[quote]PHGN wrote:
This guy has to be on brain candy, there’s no way in hell he would have squatted this much withtout the mental aid !!![/quote]

no! indigo !!!

Russian vitamins or not, that is just fantastic to watch.

He hopes to squat 1080 at the meet, so I guess that will be his 2nd attempt then?