T Nation

Making Weight for Fight

Just need some feeback/suggestions guys. Making it simple lets forget bout the drug testing issue as it does mot ato my current schedule of mma training, weigt lifting,plyos, hiit conditioning etc (2-3 sessions a day)

My diet is very strict and low carb higher fat high protein with fish oils,flax,vits min,vit c,glut, etc

Thanks guys!!!

I’ve cut weight more times than I care to remember, and I have honestly no idea what you are talking about in that post. A whole load of info on drug usage, and not one mention of food and water intake, salt levels, access to heat rooms, running schedule, history of making weight. Have you ever cut for a fight before?

I did understand the bit about wanting to keep your 500lb deadlift so that you could reproduce it on fight night, even I recognised that bit as stupid (although maybe you are fighting a 4-500lb guy, in which case, I take it back). The rest more or less went over me.

what weight class are you fighting in? Maybe pick one closer to what you weigh?

Humble is gonna love this guy.

Probably wrong forum though, since this shit is more about drugs and less about fighting.

You’re a cheat.

[quote]LondonBoxer123 wrote:
I’ve cut weight more times than I care to remember, and I have honestly no idea what you are talking about in that post. A whole load of info on drug usage, and not one mention of food and water intake, salt levels, access to heat rooms, running schedule, history of making weight. Have you ever cut for a fight before?

I did understand the bit about wanting to keep your 500lb deadlift so that you could reproduce it on fight night, even I recognised that bit as stupid (although maybe you are fighting a 4-500lb guy, in which case, I take it back). The rest more or less went over me. [/quote]

x2^

though what you did post about diet made me cringe. the though of high level performancxe like fighting on carb restriction and expecting to be strong seems crazy. thats about all i was able to understand from the origional post

My best advice honestly is Dolce Diet cookbook. $9.95 on amazon. Download to kindle or smartphone and cook out of it. eat when you are hungry. Don’t when you are not. If you are gonna do juice I heard Winstrol is good for cutting? I have weighed anywhee from 197 to 165. I am also old so makes it harder.

Did the OP delete the drug info? All i see is stuff about vitamin c and fish oil.

OP, how much do you have to lose, how lean are you now (no estimates, only solid measurments), and how long do you have to do it?

Yeah the post was edited. I think it was a troll? maybe he didn’t get fed and is looking for a new approach?