Making This Day Even More Manly?

thanks you son of a bitch, i look like an idiot laughing in the middle of class while reading this.

–WS4

[quote]loppar wrote:
Now here’s a REAL manly day, you pussies:

http://www.sheldoncomics.com/archive/051120.html[/quote]

LOL

Should have also signed up with the Marines.

#1. Hockey is the greatest game on this white, snowy Earth. All who disagree must have their teeth knocked out with a frozen puck.

#2. I am a foreplay sadist. From beginning to end 1.5 hours is about right. She hates and loves me for it.

#3. Shutting down a nutritionist isn’t inherently manly, but in addition to the rest of the events of the day, it was a good start.

#4. I don’t see any other manly days in here! War stories? Hunting stories? Bar fights? Give 'em up!

#5. This thread was really all about the simultaneous sex and hockey. The rest was filler.

– ElbowStrike

I call shenanigans. Not once did you mention pooping many times, or the eating of any live small and furry mammals. And no, your girlfriend doesn’t count as either of those. Had you included one of those two I would maybe believe you.

[quote]ElbowStrike wrote:
#1. Hockey is the greatest game on this white, snowy Earth. All who disagree must have their teeth knocked out with a frozen puck.

#2. I am a foreplay sadist. From beginning to end 1.5 hours is about right. She hates and loves me for it.

#3. Shutting down a nutritionist isn’t inherently manly, but in addition to the rest of the events of the day, it was a good start.

#4. I don’t see any other manly days in here! War stories? Hunting stories? Bar fights? Give 'em up!

#5. This thread was really all about the simultaneous sex and hockey. The rest was filler.

– ElbowStrike[/quote]

Anything done on a computer is not manly.

Anything done while watching TV is not manly. (It speaks volumes about your partner)

Sleeping late in is definately NOT manly.

My manliest day next to watching my children enter this world was the day I graduated from Marine Corps Officer Candidate School after 10 weeks of being rudely awakend very early in the morning every day; hiking 10, 15, 20 miles at a time with a heavy pack; running through the woods carrying a full-sized telephone pole; swimming in frozen rivers; being verbally assaulted by an insane drill instructor because I decided to scratch my nuts at the wrong time; standing “security post” in a parking lot at 2am with 3 feet of snow on the ground; learning how to rip the throat out a enemy soldier with my hands; having to go hand-to-hand with another candidate who just happened to be a former Univ. of Michigan linebacker; and finally just putting up with daily mental abuse heaped upon me (and all other candidates) by drill instructors designed to break my will and make me quit.

Notice sex and hockey were not involved.

– ElbowStrike[/quote]

Its “manly” because your girl was so bored with what you were doing to her she was able to watch TV?

Sex while watching hockey…not manly.

Sex while playing hockey…very manly.

[quote]PGJ wrote:
Sex while watching hockey…not manly.

Sex while playing hockey…very manly. [/quote]

Yea, if you’re into the other hockey players and all, not that there’s anything wrong with that… :confused:

Everyday for me is a manly day.

[quote]derek wrote:
Cutting the umbilical cord of my first born son was my manliest day.

p.s., I cried like a baby when he was born.[/quote]

And by “cutting” you mean “biting it off and eating it so as not to put good nutrients to waste”, right?

[quote]Miserere wrote:
derek wrote:
Cutting the umbilical cord of my first born son was my manliest day.

p.s., I cried like a baby when he was born.

And by “cutting” you mean “biting it off and eating it so as not to put good nutrients to waste”, right?[/quote]

No! That’s ridiculous. Why would you even WRITE that about such an amazing moment in my life?

I stood back, whipped out a throwing star and with one mighty snap of the wrist it was done.

“Biting it” how absurd! :^)

You forgot to play with guns.

Sorry… the original post was just fuckin gay.

I drove a forklift all day and cut up railroad ties with chainsaws…WWWOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!

MY COCK IS HUGE GODDAMN I’M SOOOOO MANYLYY!!!

Sigh…

1. kill every thing that threatens you in any way

2. mine coal

3. kill caraboo with spear and eat giant leg

4. anything but out talk a nutritionist on internet forum

5. set new PR in deadlifts no belt

[quote]PGJ wrote:
[/quote]
A bunch of marines having sex while playing hockey? I can imagine that would be a serious violation of the “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy. :stuck_out_tongue:

– ElbowStrike

PGJ wrote:

A bunch of marines having sex while playing hockey? I can imagine that would be a serious violation of the “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy. :stuck_out_tongue:

– ElbowStrike[/quote]

Hey, we got some tough chicks. Who said hockey players had to be guys?

I also forgot to mention being stuffed into a small room filled with chemical agents designed to burn the holy shit out of your eyes and lungs and forced to “exercise” in order to induce heavy breathing. It’s not a problem until politely ordered to “remove your gas mask”. The gas chamber is always a good time.

Sex inside a gas chamber, without a gas mask…very, very manly!

[quote]PGJ wrote:
[/quote]
Sounds like it would be quite an evening!

[quote]PGJ wrote:
Anything done while watching TV is not manly. (It speaks volumes about your partner)
[/quote]
Hey, “good ole” Georgian, missionary position sex, for the purposes of procreation-only, with the lights turned off, just isn’t enough for some of us. :stuck_out_tongue:

– ElbowStrike

[quote]PGJ wrote:
[/quote]

You have brought back horrible memories of the CS chamber. If you are having sex in said chamber, you are ‘THE MAN!’