T Nation

Making This Day Even More Manly?

This thread started out as a posting on a whim after a day full of a series of unplanned, but arguably “manly” activities.

It is now a place to post your manly stories about your manliest day, manliest exploits, or suggested activities one should perform for their next “manliest” of days.

– ElbowStrike

[quote]ElbowStrike wrote:
I’m pretty sure that today, January 23, 2007, has been the manliest day of my life.

Took the day off. Slept in.

Woke up, ate oatmeal and six whole eggs.

Owned a food-pyramidite nutritionist in online forum.

Went to strength/conditioning seminar – 2 hours.

Total-body workout – 2 hours

Hang out at girlfriend’s place. Sex on couch while both watching hockey all-stars competition on TSN at the same time. – 1.5 hours

Mixed Martial Arts training – 1 hour

Dinner – Steak, baked potatoes & sour cream, vegetables

Currently – Consuming a beer and taking break from violent video game to post on T-Nation.

Hey! I just got a fax. Final steps for setting up a new business venture are in place. We’re ready for launch!

Sleep, lifting, simultaneous sex & hockey, martial arts, brewskie, violent video games, business… How can I possibly add to the sheer manliness of this day?

Ideas:

Rebuild small engine (no time)
Chainsaw tree in back yard (too permanent)
Roast whole pig over open fire (stores closed)
Take sword off of wall. Fight a dragon. (impossible)
Jump fence. Wrestle neighbour’s dog. (sharp little teeth)
Patrol downtown and foil purse snatching. (too far away)

Tell me about the manliest day of your life! I need ideas!

– ElbowStrike[/quote]

“Sex on couch while both watching hockey all-stars competition on TSN at the same time. – 1.5 hours”

1.5 hours…BS! Perhaps watching TV for 1.4 hours and sex for .1 hours. Let’s keep it real.

Real men wouldn’t brag about how manly they are.

Hulk Hogan won his first WWF world title on the 23rd beating the Iron Sheik.

– ElbowStrike[/quote]

so you consider this manly?

Hang out at girlfriend’s place. Sex on couch while both watching hockey all-stars competition on TSN at the same time. – 1.5 hours

– ElbowStrike[/quote]

I hope you were “manly” enough to do it doggy style so your girlfriend could enjoy the game too!

Christ, men are such simple creatures!

since the store is closed and depending on where you live, you could go out and stick the pig yourself. then of course eat the heart raw.

Killing a dangerous carnivore with a sharp stick while being wrapped in a loincloth?

If you cannot find a dangerous carnivore, running around your backyard wrapped in a loincloth will be sufficently manly. Sharp stick is optional.

I guess you could have saved this post for “steak and blowjob day.”

I’m pretty sure that today, January 23, 2007, has been the manliest day of my life.

Took the day off. Slept in.

Woke up, ate oatmeal and six whole eggs.

Went to strength/conditioning seminar – 2 hours.

Total-body workout – 2 hours

Mixed Martial Arts training – 1 hour

Dinner – Steak, baked potatoes & sour cream, vegetables

Currently – Consuming a beer and taking break from violent video game to post on T-Nation.

Hey! I just got a fax. Final steps for setting up a new business venture are in place. We’re ready for launch!

Sleep, lifting, simultaneous sex & hockey, martial arts, brewskie, violent video games, business… How can I possibly add to the sheer manliness of this day?

Ideas:

Rebuild small engine (no time)
Chainsaw tree in back yard (too permanent)
Roast whole pig over open fire (stores closed)
Take sword off of wall. Fight a dragon. (impossible)
Jump fence. Wrestle neighbour’s dog. (sharp little teeth)
Patrol downtown and foil purse snatching. (too far away)

Tell me about the manliest day of your life! I need ideas!

– ElbowStrike[/quote]

In the words of Arnold

“You son of a bitch”

[quote]evansmi wrote:
ElbowStrike wrote:

– ElbowStrike

so you consider this manly?
[/quote]

“Reached level 64 orc dungeon master in worlds of warcraft”

Seriously man, homoerotic banter with 12 year olds on a forum don’t count as being manly.

Another thing; Hocky? HOCKY? HOCKY?

Video games?

Oatmeal and whole eggs?

Unless you run a mercenary service, I don’t see how setting up a buisness is manly.

Sounds like just another average day for my girlfriend, while she’s on her period, while her mothers in town, while drinks a soy shake, while bathing in a bubble bath, while watching opra.

[quote]loppar wrote:
Killing a dangerous carnivore with a sharp stick while being wrapped in a loincloth?[/quote]

…While it’s snowing!

[quote]Miserere wrote:
loppar wrote:
Killing a dangerous carnivore with a sharp stick while being wrapped in a loincloth?

…While it’s snowing![/quote]

And running backwards uphill…

Three cowboys are sitting around a campfire, out on the lonesome prairie, each with the bravado for which cowboys are famous. A night of tall tales begins.

The first says, “I must be the manliest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day, a bull got loose in the corral and gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground, by the horns, with my bare hands.”

The second can’t stand to be bested. “Why that’s nothing. I was walking down the trail yesterday and a fifteen foot rattler slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that snake with my bare hands, bit its head off, and sucked the poison down in one gulp. And I’m still here today.”

The third cowboy remained silent, slowly stirring the coals with his penis.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
loppar wrote:

…While it’s snowing![/quote]

And the loincloth has to be used as a blindfold

[quote]loppar wrote:

If you cannot find a dangerous carnivore, running around your backyard wrapped in a loincloth will be sufficently manly. Sharp stick is optional. [/quote]

i like that picture

Now here’s a REAL manly day, you pussies:

[/quote]

LMAO! This was a GREAT post. It was parody, yes?

Cutting the umbilical cord of my first born son was my manliest day.

p.s., I cried like a baby when he was born.

[quote]derek wrote:
Cutting the umbilical cord of my first born son was my manliest day.

p.s., I cried like a baby when he was born.[/quote]

Yep!