Making More Money

Will I ever stop thinking about this? I have 5 dollars in my wallet. and I love it. and it’s great. but I LOVE money and always think about making more. I don’t do it. but i think of it.

any thoughts?

I love money thus wouldn’t love having 5$ in my wallet. Whose butt in your avitar?

Sen, my only thoughts are that I have no clue where you’re going with this thread. I’ll stay tuned.

[quote]JGerman wrote:
Whose butt in your avitar? [/quote]

I’ll tell you for a tenner…

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Sen, my only thoughts are that I have no clue where you’re going with this thread. I’ll stay tuned.[/quote]

I said Tenner, not Tanner…

[quote]sen say wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Sen, my only thoughts are that I have no clue where you’re going with this thread. I’ll stay tuned.

I said Tenner, not Tanner…[/quote]

Pftt, you’d be crazy not to take a little d-tan over a tenner any day.

Besides, everyone knows the butt in your avatar is my wife.

i mean, sometimes when i’m playing army for an extended period of time and there’s no females around, the civillian contractors that work the chow hall start looking pretty good.

we’re talking 60yrs old, hair nets, etc.

i don’t do it, but i think of it.

sometimes.

[quote]sen say wrote:
JGerman wrote:
Whose butt in your avitar?

I’ll tell you for a tenner…[/quote]

What do I get for 20?

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
sen say wrote:
JGerman wrote:
Whose butt in your avitar?

I’ll tell you for a tenner…

What do I get for 20?[/quote]

Add a couple zeroes and I’ll see what I can do…maybe a trip down 95 South to Chez Say where you play X-box with Sen Jr., Sen the Third and Sen the Fourth while She Say sets the table in a stylish apron and I cook us all up some steaks…then…after the tots have been put to sleep you can paddle She Say’s bottom for 40 whacks and then we can conference call Doctor and Meesus Push and ask what we’re supposed to do next…

But dammit you fuckers…enough about my wife’s butt…does anyone else feel the same way I do about money or am I weird!!!

[quote]sen say wrote:
But dammit you fuckers…enough about my wife’s butt…does anyone else feel the same way I do about money or am I weird!!![/quote]

Sell your wife’s butt for money perhaps?

Divorced, child support, alimony. I am living on 50% of my pay. I live paycheck to paycheck, savings acct is zero. my only credit card stays maxed. I will be getting a part time job after work here shortly to help make ends meet. I am 40 and should have a fucking house and mercedes by now for working as hard as I have. fuck my ex worthless lazy piece of shit. Bitch even gets part of my navy retirement for doing NOTHING.

Yes I think about it all the time. Especially when I can’t buy supplements or afford new clothes or uniforms or go on vacation. anyone in this boat find a good side job chime in with any advice I am all ears.

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
sen say wrote:
But dammit you fuckers…enough about my wife’s butt…does anyone else feel the same way I do about money or am I weird!!!

Sell your wife’s butt for money perhaps?[/quote]

Yeah, you could have a spanking booth…

[quote]b12sblue2002 wrote:
any advice I am all ears. [/quote]

asassinate your ex?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
b12sblue2002 wrote:
any advice I am all ears.

asassinate your ex?[/quote]

X2

And then go into business doing it for other people in your situation. Win, Win. You make more money while saving them money. I would definately charge extra for doing someones kids too though.

V

Fine…since you all are going to ignore my money issue…how do I go about getting the giver in my wallet to let me make more money, or better yet…make more money with me? You know…Dinero A Troix…

[quote]Vegita wrote:

And then go into business doing it for other people in your situation. Win, Win. You make more money while saving them money. I would definately charge extra for doing someones kids too though.

V[/quote]

i think we might be onto something here V

[quote]sen say wrote:
Will I ever stop thinking about this? I have 5 dollars in my wallet. and I love it. and it’s great. but I LOVE money and always think about making more. I don’t do it. but i think of it.

any thoughts?
[/quote]

I’m with you. I have a base business that meets all of my monthly goals, but I also am a serial entrepreneur…

I LOVE making money!

What do you do? How much time do you have to develop a new business? I’m all about brainstorming some ideas…

I guess my thread gets an EPIC FAIL…

I honestly thought you guys didn’t have anything better to do than read forums all day…