Making Money Through Ebay

Also, pulled some old vests out of the dumpster that were in brand new condition. Supply guy tossed them because we weren’t issuing them anymore. Made a pretty profit on those guys. (Don’t worry, they were just empty plate carriers, with no protective qualities)

I sold my first thing on ebay today actually. Had it up for a 3 day auction on Friday. The buyers money has gone to my paypal account but because I just opened the account to open up I guess it will take a couple of days to activate. Which means i will not be sending out my package until I’m sure I get the money.

THe only thing Ive heard is that pay pal is good for not getting screwed over with the money.

A girl sold her virginity on Ebay. My male friend tried to and it didn’t work out to well.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
A girl sold her virginity on Ebay. My male friend tried to and it didn’t work out to well.[/quote]

His anal virginity might be worth a bit more.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:
Just interested to see if anyone here makes a living, or even a side income from selling stuff on Ebay?
The reason I ask is that someone I know has a good friend who has just made his first million doing this, and he’s been at it just under two years. I wondering is that an anomaly or par for the course?

If anyones got any horror stories about selling/buying through ebay, feel free to add your 2 cents…[/quote]

A buddy of mine does that, but I’m not sure how much money he makes doing it. He’s always been a hustler of sorts and the rare times he actually has a 9 to 5 job it’s strictly for appearance’s sake. But I’m pretty sure he makes good scratch since he’s been doing it for years now.

What he does is he shows up to these auctions at abandoned storage units and bids on the entirety of the unit. They don’t let you go into the unit and pick through everything so you have to give a lump sum bid that covers everything and hope that you find some quality shit in there. He usually drops 500-800 bucks per unit.[/quote]

There is a show about guys who do that. They find a lot of guns, probably guys who didn’t want them in the house around kids. Lots of expensive tools too, some guys use those storage containers as workshops. They also find some really crazy shit, like a hovercraft and other really rare antiques. Seems like a cool job.

As for selling on ebay, I know a guy who made a shitload of money selling Xboxs (if you have one you know about the red ring of death). Turns out the fix was a $2 sodder job, so he would buy broken ones for like $20, fix them up and sell them for $150.