Making Money (Online?)

Anybody make money online? Or just make money without a traditional “job?” I’ve been looking into liquidation auctions/re-selling, but I’m sure there are other ways. Could somebody just point me in the right direction?

I’m not looking for some get rich quick shit. I just need to be making profit. I have startup money. I mean, I don’t have 900k to open up a fast food franchise, but I have start up cash.

Like… I don’t really know what else to ask and I know I sound ignorant and shit, but I’d appreciate any help/advice/guidance.

You could make money playing poker, making websites, and loggin keys(joke). If you want to try your hand at poker make sure you get the rakeback or other deals BEFORE you sign up for anything since sometimes you’re SOL if you don’t. The twoplustwo forums would probably be a good place to go to see advice others have gotten.

[quote]Rivalry wrote:
You could make money playing poker, making websites, and loggin keys(joke). If you want to try your hand at poker make sure you get the rakeback or other deals BEFORE you sign up for anything since sometimes you’re SOL if you don’t. The twoplustwo forums would probably be a good place to go to see advice others have gotten.[/quote]

x2 I do this every once in a while Rackback is a god send but for me i get to ansy or tilt to easily online. Live play is much better IMO esp if you play Limit which basically equates to “No foldem holdem”(means no body folds)

When you hit massive you Get paid off so well in limit at live games. Try out 2/4 Limit Artem make sure you have a basic understanding of poker before you play obviously lol.

If your new to it just play tight get your money in when your good basically play 10 hands and be a little looser in your calling range when cut-off/dealer position. If you have a pretty big bankroll like 2k then you can be even a little more loose buying in for like 60BB and up though im sure there is a cap prolly 200 dollars for 2/4limit.

probably not what you are looking for but there are several sites that pay for writing articles

I write how to articles for Ehow.com, they pay you daily based on an algorithm of views…ads clicked etc. If you take it seriously from the start then you could make 300$ a month after a few months of building an article library. many members make about 250-500 bucks a month but quite a few make 1000+ its great for making some extra cash

[quote]Artem wrote:
Anybody make money online? Or just make money without a traditional “job?” I’ve been looking into liquidation auctions/re-selling, but I’m sure there are other ways. Could somebody just point me in the right direction?

I’m not looking for some get rich quick shit. I just need to be making profit. I have startup money. I mean, I don’t have 900k to open up a fast food franchise, but I have start up cash.

Like… I don’t really know what else to ask and I know I sound ignorant and shit, but I’d appreciate any help/advice/guidance. [/quote]

What? Did your drug-dealing days dry up?

lol

Seriously though… a while ago I was on another forum, and one of the guys was interested in getting into illustration and asked me what programs I used. I told him all I use is Adobe Illustrator. He asked if it was easy to use, and I told him it was, after the initial learning curve. I then asked him a question: “Do you draw well?” He said, “No, not at all. I was hoping Adobe Illustrator would make it easy to do.”

Duh

How much start up cash you got, don’t listen to these guys. If you were good enough to make a profit with poker you would already be playing it. Go buy a magazine from Entrepreneur and they have lists of franchises that are for cheap that bring good profits (recover your start up money/loan in six months).

You can also be a hard money lender if you want.

The best way for someone your age to make some money is to deal pot.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
How much start up cash you got, don’t listen to these guys. If you were good enough to make a profit with poker you would already be playing it. Go buy a magazine from Entrepreneur and they have lists of franchises that are for cheap that bring good profits (recover your start up money/loan in six months).

You can also be a hard money lender if you want.[/quote]

Maybe he never tryed playing poker seriously

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
The best way for someone your age to make some money is to deal pot.[/quote]

x2.

well, probably easier when you get to college. having pot with mom and dad in the house is prob a no go.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
The best way for someone your age to make some money is to deal pot.

x2.

well, probably easier when you get to college. having pot with mom and dad in the house is prob a no go.[/quote]

I just got out of the game dude.
Hence the start up cash.

Working on starting a drop shipping business with my friend right now.