Making Full Use of Metabolic Drive

I generally have the Metabolic Drive in the morning with my breakfast(2scoops over an hour and a half), maybe half a scoop during the day and 2 scoops at night (again, over an hour and a half to two hours) to increase my protein intake and prevent night binging/breakfast skipping…

I don’t know if there are any other prescribed uses, and since it has casein, I assume its not suitable as a PWO drink…

I’m also wondering if my methods will decrease BF%…!

If anyone has any insights, I’m all ears.

Your overall nutritional intake along with exercise will determine decreasing BF

Personally I would recommend Grow! Whey or any whey product, eggs/egg whites or some other fast digesting protein for your first meal.

MD is a good choice for your last meal. I would not recommend it for post workout.

Christopher

[quote]Aitrus wrote:
I generally have the Metabolic Drive in the morning with my breakfast(2scoops over an hour and a half), maybe half a scoop during the day and 2 scoops at night (again, over an hour and a half to two hours) to increase my protein intake and prevent night binging/breakfast skipping…[/quote]

Sounds fine, although it’s impossible to know for sure without knowing what you’re eating throughout the day.

Metabolic Drive is a high-quality protein. Simply use it anytime you want to supplement your diet with additional protein. There’s no point in getting to hung up on much beyond this.

[quote]Aitrus wrote:I’m also wondering if my methods will decrease BF%…!
[/quote]

Again, it’s impossible to know without knowing your caloric intake and caloric expenditure.

I was just assuming 2-3 HSM a day +2 scoops of Metabolic Drive in the mornings and at night while following something like the Waterbury method… Not entirely sure what my expenditure is, but I generally take in on a non work out day ~1500 calories and somewhere between 1800-2200 on a work out day - with at least an additional 50g protein and 50g of moderate-high gi carbs

For the first six months of my training I was consuming somewhere in the range of 2500-3000 on workout days and 2000 for non workout days in the form of 5-6 HSM a day, but since my metabolism should be faster after that kind of ramp up, I figure this is the time I should go for leanness.

Not sure if my reasoning is correct, but… that’s what everyone else is here for, eh?