T Nation

Making Arms Bigger

my arms are around 16 inches but i want to gain alteast an inch or two by august! Also… Any other tips for bulking and just getting bigger all around other than oatmeal and drinking lots of water?
thanks,

Squats and milk.

what about for increasing bench?

You want bigger arms? THEN TRAIN YOUR ARMS MORE, WITH DIRECT ARM WORK.

You want a bigger bench? THEN WORK ON BUILDING A STRONGER CHEST.

When did water start making you bigger on a bulk? You need to eat more - meat, vegetables and poultry.

Seriously, you managed to get 16" arms, so keep going.

fail

In my opinion, 2 inches by August naturally would be very tough. That being said - it is well documented that adding arm size without adding size everywhere else is very difficult. I would say, squat, deadlift and bench, then do direct arm work. If you lift heavy you will get bigger.

chins, dips, cheat curls, preacher curls, close grip bench, db rows.

are you 150 lbs and an ab lobster ?

no not even close

[quote]Elliot wrote:
my arms are around 16 inches but i want to gain alteast an inch or two by august! Also… Any other tips for bulking and just getting bigger all around other than oatmeal and drinking lots of water?
thanks,[/quote]

Why August? Oh, just in time for fall semester. Gotta get the attention from those sophmore chickadees.

if you want to impress the braindead university/college chicks just get a big dick and show them a thick wallet, that should get their attention more than abs

[quote]cyph31 wrote:
if you want to impress the braindead university/college chicks just get a big dick and show them a thick wallet, that should get their attention more than abs[/quote]

if he just shows up to class… he’s got the first one covered.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
.[/quote]

you totally missed the joke. i don’t know that guy from adam.

You will make smaller gains the longer you train. If you’ve taken a few years to reach 16", there is no way you will hit 17 or 18 anytime soon, especially by August. Your best bet would honestly be to just keep pounding away for overall mass, and you won’t even notice that the guns have grown.

S

Synthol = Big Arms FAST!

16’ arms are still big by normal people standards.

The fastest way to get big arms without drugs or strange oils being injected into your arms is, as far as I’m aware…

(1) Weight Gain
(2) Arm Exercises

My Arms are pretty small. But I’ve found Close-Grip Bench Press to be better than Dips. Better than anything else really for Triceps.

Just keep curling for biceps. Get that “wicked pump, brah” that is so important for muscle growth. No joke.

Don’t neglect forearms.

I say forget the arms.

You wont get bigger arms in time to impress anyone.

if you want stronger on the bench I have a crazy Idea
now bear with me this is off the wall ok.

Work on your bench…wow concept

do dips,pullups,presses both bench and overhead.

thing is you cant just work the arms if you want bigger arms then work your back,chest and shoulders,the rest will follow.

I promise you if you walk around with a large back and a crazy v-taper then you will have decent arms anyways but chicks will dig that more than being weak everyplace else but having these freaky little balled up biceps

[quote]rsg wrote:

When did water start making you bigger on a bulk? You need to eat more - meat, vegetables and poultry.

[/quote]

Thats gonna be my next goal after I jack up my squat serious like with Smolov :slight_smile:
I gotta pretty decent arm strength for my size but havent really done direct bodybuilding type direct arm work for my arms. A dose of EDT style training should correct that problem quite nicely:)

[quote]BigKDawg wrote:
rsg wrote:

Thats gonna be my next goal after I jack up my squat serious like with Smolov :slight_smile:
I gotta pretty decent arm strength for my size but havent really done direct bodybuilding type direct arm work for my arms. A dose of EDT style training should correct that problem quite nicely:)[/quote]

I’ll probably do some direct bi work this summer. It doesn’t really matter with my goals though.

You want an extra 2" on your arms? Gain 20# of muscle all around.

2 inches or 20lbs by August. I don’t think thats possible naturally. Believe it or not some women don’t really give a shit about your arms size or your size in general. They merely choose whatever the fuck they want. Train and grow for yourself, no one else.