T Nation

Make Up Your Lifting Jokes

OK. Here’s a few I thought up. They might not be very good but at least it sets a standard:

What was uttered in the funeral service of an olympic lifter turned bodybuilder?
“From asses to grasses…”

Why is Ronnie Coleman dead?
He was caught speeding and told to pullover.

Why is Ronnie Coleman no longer a police officer?
He refused to evict squatters from a building.

What is the worst gym crime of all?
Squatting a gym.

The last one: I don’t get it.

When people ask me how I got traps like these, I tell em " I didn’t know shit in high school"

[quote]MikiB wrote:
When people ask me how I got traps like these, I tell em " I didn’t know shit in high school"[/quote]

Lol.

No seriously, that made me laugh out loud in real life.

while spotting military press or squats “I’m gonna get you from behind and make it hurt”

I just got called back to active duty - The Military wants my guns - as I flex.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:

[quote]MikiB wrote:
When people ask me how I got traps like these, I tell em " I didn’t know shit in high school"[/quote]

Lol.[/quote]

i feel like a complete idiot i sat there thinking sooooo hard of the joke but when i got it i too lol’d

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:

[quote]MikiB wrote:

Lol.[/quote]

i feel like a complete idiot i sat there thinking sooooo hard of the joke but when i got it i too lol’d [/quote]

I still feel like an idiot, I don’t get it… lol

[quote]Liv92 wrote:

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:

[quote]MikiB wrote:

Lol.[/quote]

i feel like a complete idiot i sat there thinking sooooo hard of the joke but when i got it i too lol’d [/quote]

I still feel like an idiot, I don’t get it… lol [/quote]

Then soon you will have bigger traps. Win-Win.

Just keep shruggin’ whenever you’re asked to explain it.

[quote]Liv92 wrote:

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:

[quote]MikiB wrote:

Lol.[/quote]

I still feel like an idiot, I don’t get it… lol [/quote]

Not really a joke, but a funny quote!

“This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing.”

• Weightlifting commentator at the Olympic Lifting Event