Make My Workout

Ok I’ve taken some of the advice given to me from my last postbuty Now I’m having issues organizing everything. I need some sort of plan to help me develop speed and strength but its hard to organize. I need something to get me big for rugby and quick. Currently I’m limited weight wise (I can only get some 20 pound dumbells and 4 10 pound weights) and I’m doing the same over and over.

Heres what I can do so far to give you an
Idea of where im at

30 benchpresses of 40 (I haven’t done sets its just that and I’m done)

15 20 pound bicep curls

3 sets of 40 pound squats (I think i’m doing well there but I’m not sure)

3 sets of 20 sit ups.

as you can see quite shitty.
I need help and I need it fast.

Good joke, made me laugh.

Try looking up some body weight exercises and get creative with what you’ve got. I use the corner of the kitchen counter to do dips and elevate my feet during pushups instead of incline benching.

I know it’s kind of a wild concept, but how about you read the archives on this website and then you’ll be able to help yourself. The articles are even divided by topic.

[quote]texass wrote:
Try looking up some body weight exercises and get creative with what you’ve got. I use the corner of the kitchen counter to do dips and elevate my feet during pushups instead of incline benching.[/quote]

mosdef. I’ve been doing dips at the kitchen counter since i was like 5. Put those weights on ur back and do some pushups.

5 x 5 bench deadlift squat

…eat

aww shit… didnt read the top part ok

go find heavy things and lift them rocks? one leg box squats while holding something heavy, pushups with your feet on a desk or bed pullups
what ever you do dont go over 10 if you go over 10 make it harder if you get to 10 pushups with your feet on a bed put your feet on a desk