Make Money Looking Good Naked?

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:
I would assume she would be more into herself during the process. [/quote]
I literally used to do this in college lol. I had a full length mirror on the closet door right next to the bed. I looked fucking awesome.[/quote]

I still do it. [/quote]

The difference is that you get turned on by the action happening in the mirror; csulli, on the other hand, is turned on because he’s imagining himself fighting an array of wild animals.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:
I literally used to do this in college lol. I had a full length mirror on the closet door right next to the bed. I looked fucking awesome.[/quote]

I still do it. [/quote]

The difference is that you get turned on by the action happening in the mirror; csulli, on the other hand, is turned on because he’s imagining himself fighting an array of wild animals.[/quote]

Mebbe he is.

Who knows what kind of woman he dates.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

I still do it. [/quote]

The difference is that you get turned on by the action happening in the mirror; csulli, on the other hand, is turned on because he’s imagining himself fighting an array of wild animals.[/quote]

What if you are turned on because you are imagining yourself fighting wild animals while performing the actions in the mirror. Like a really self indulged Tarzan.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

I still do it. [/quote]

What if you are turned on because you are imagining yourself fighting wild animals while performing the actions in the mirror. Like a really self indulged Tarzan.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

I still do it. [/quote]

Mebbe he is.

Who knows what kind of woman he dates. [/quote]
Actually the girl in question used to make these crazy like animal growling sounds sometimes. It was a real turnoff to me actually.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

1. One with slight androgen use

Or both for epic wins.[/quote]

Yesssssssssss.

You haven’t truly lived until you’ve paddled your canoe down this river.

Go GreyVarHoundette and leave the driving to us![/quote]

Sadly, never had both at the same time. In fact, never had a girl with a tounge ring.

Adrogenic girl, yes.* All but broke my dick off.

• Sadly, she was bulking at the time and probably 20lbs overweight, but she was still really fucking hot, just on attitude alone.

I did feel slightly used afterwards.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

I still do it. [/quote]

Mebbe he is.

Who knows what kind of woman he dates. [/quote]
Actually the girl in question used to make these crazy like animal growling sounds sometimes. It was a real turnoff to me actually.[/quote]
There’s definitely a limit to that. Sucks for the girl because I actually ended up toning down the performances because I didn’t want pissed off roommates and a bloody back every single day.

Blondes don’t age well, this bodybuilder chick in the video may have great glutes, and the guys that
usually date and marry Blonde chicks likely had MOTHERS that were blonde as well (but that’s another story),
but her face is kinda masculine, not cute at all, and she will be much uglier in just a few years.
You guys have low standards in the face dept…NOW if she had Selena Gomez’ face on that body…

See Crossfit Cert thread…

there are ways to make money “looking good naked” that won’t ruin reputation. Example: party promotions at a beach resort. Less money, sure, but more fun and no damage to a future career.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Yesssssssssss.

Sadly, never had both at the same time. In fact, never had a girl with a tounge ring.

[/quote]

Me neither.

Indeed. One must be careful. I kid not.

You’ll get over it.
[/quote]

If it was most other folks on this forum I would disregard those statements as BS. However, you and ruff are two seasoned manwhores. No sure bauber’s status, he has probably been to a few rodeos!

I know a girl on gear who is kinda plain. Maybe it’s time to let er buck…

Well there. Csulli, you had your chance with a freak who likes mirrors but you sunk the boat.

Better to find a chick who’s an epic lover regardless of whether she’s on gear or not. Just my take. If this chick happened to be a good kisser I might overlook her face.

[quote]WhiteSturgeon wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
Thought this was a gonna be a thread about modeling.

If you want an actual career, don’t start off being a stripper.[/quote]

I agree with this ^

I have never done exotic dancing or anything along those lines at all. I have however been in absolutely horrible low-budget indie films that come back to haunt me on a semi-regular basis. Nothing sexual in them (just wanted to clarify)! Whenever I hear a client say something along the lines of “You’re not going to believe what I saw when I “googled” you”… I cringe!!!

So, if you are considering dancing, I would think long and hard about it and its potential implications.
[/quote]

I don’t think anyone grows up wanting to be stripper. Could be wrong. I think it’s usually poverty, drugs, and unreasonable wants.

LOL, about the horror movies…I fucking hate horror movies. I guess everyone gets their 15 minutes! Was it a cinematic accomplishment when you saw the final product and your perspective changed over time?

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Yesssssssssss.

[/quote]

Me neither.

You’ll get over it.
[/quote]

If it was most other folks on this forum I would disregard those statements as BS. However, you and ruff are two seasoned manwhores. No sure bauber’s status, he has probably been to a few rodeos!

I know a girl on gear who is kinda plain. Maybe it’s time to let er buck…[/quote]
Go for it

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Yesssssssssss.

[/quote]

Me neither.

You’ll get over it.
[/quote]

I know a girl on gear who is kinda plain. Maybe it’s time to let er buck…[/quote]
Go for it[/quote]

She has an impressive back. Personal experience?

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Yesssssssssss.

[/quote]

Me neither.

You’ll get over it.
[/quote]

Go for it[/quote]

She has an impressive back. Personal experience? [/quote]

It’s better than 90% of guys it’s crazy. And god no. That is far to much androgen for me to consider a woman anymore. IMO

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Yesssssssssss.

[/quote]

Me neither.

You’ll get over it.
[/quote]

Go for it[/quote]

She has an impressive back. Personal experience? [/quote]

I certainly hope not.

I would walk 20 miles barefoot over broken glass and barbed wire just to suck the lugnuts off the truck that takes her panties to the cleaner’s.

Shit thats foul

Why does androgen use seem to fuck women’s face up so much compared to how little it does to men’s face, or the opposite how little it does to men using estradiol and the like?