Make Me Bigger, Stronger, Leaner

Im so fed up with all the bs flying around every fucking where on this site. Ill turn you into a ripped motherfucker. And I will do the same for HT.

kjdsbfnjdfbgjdsgjds its time to make the people on here look as impressive as they should look, for fuck sake.

I am fine with you getting help from a bit of everyone but what it will come down to is nothing very very concrete and you not being sure who to listen to and maybe try and listen to a bit of everyone, and not going any places with this.

I can tell you right off that what i’d do with you is skiploading.

Cutting down on weekend junk is the best place to start. I’m not sure how dirty you’ve been eating, so I can’t give specific advice.

How do you feel while training?
I couldn’t train hard with only fruit, tang and bcaa’s in my stomach.

Can you move one of those meals closer to your post workout window?
I’m a huge believer in consuming the majority of your cals around training, and you seem to not enjoy eating like that. Is there any reason? Or is it just habit?

Hmm… What else?
Can you get Jasmine Rice? It’s delicious, and helps me curb those junk food cravings.
Really, any good, consistent carb source helps a lot with cravings. Potatoes, yams, rice, certain bread, oatmeal, I like to have at least one meal with one as a foundation a day, good carbs and meat is a winning combo.

It almost seems to me you’ve got it backwards.
Like, you restrict yourself on training days, because you feel it’s the best utilization of your training, but you should be indulging a little more on training days because of the various benefits of training and nutrient absorption.

Maybe try cutting weekend junk food completely, but throw in a semi-cheat meal after training.
Not a case of soda and candy, but throw down a burger and some fries.

I’m sure others will think of more, but there’s my input. Better peri-workout, meal timing, and less junk on off days.
Hope it helps.

[quote]iVoodoo wrote:
Cutting down on weekend junk is the best place to start. I’m not sure how dirty you’ve been eating, so I can’t give specific advice.

I’m a huge believer in consuming the majority of your cals around training, and you seem to not enjoy eating like that. Is there any reason? Or is it just habit?

Hmm… What else?
Can you get Jasmine Rice? It’s delicious, and helps me curb those junk food cravings.
Really, any good, consistent carb source helps a lot with cravings. Potatoes, yams, rice, certain bread, oatmeal, I like to have at least one meal with one as a foundation a day, good carbs and meat is a winning combo.

Like, you restrict yourself on training days, because you feel it’s the best utilization of your training, but you should be indulging a little more on training days because of the various benefits of training and nutrient absorption.

Maybe try cutting weekend junk food completely, but throw in a semi-cheat meal after training.

I’m sure others will think of more, but there’s my input. Better peri-workout, meal timing, and less junk on off days.
Hope it helps.

[/quote]

Soon as i get from China and get back into my normal routine i’m gun cut the weekend shit out straight away no more junk. And yeah i see what u mean about the meal timing. What makes it more difficult is that we have just moved into a new office and we have no kitchen facilities ie microwave etc so meal times kinda suck thats why i stick to shakes while a the office.

I wana keep away from all cheats really until i drop at least 30lbs.

[quote]iVoodoo wrote:

Hmm… What else?

Hope it helps.

[/quote]

i;ve always handled fasted training quite well, the fruit and tang/bcaa mixture carries me through quite well. Anything more than that and i end throwing up in my mouth :confused:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Also, i’m pretty sure years of yoyo dieting has fucked my metabolism up. My maintenance cals should be around 3500 cals, anything above 3000 and i gain weight pretty easily. So i need to fix that shit.
[/quote]

You’re going to get tons of good advice from people more knowledgeable than me, but I wouldn’t be so quick to assume you’ve fucked your metabolism. You need to realize you don’t have the caloric needs of a 240lb man; you’re a lean 190 lb guy trapped in a 240lb body. Feed the lean guy, not the fat guy.

Also, fwiw, I’ve never found the calculated calorie requirements to be accurate. I’m 210lbs at %15 and I maintain easily on 2400 cals a day. Anything above 2800 cals and I start gaining.

Cutting the carbs worked wonders for me.

Good luck, it takes a lot of balls to put yourself out there like this. I know you’ll receive a ton of good info, I hope you’ve got the testicular fortitude to follow it.
[/quote]

This post…even though he seemed to think it would be least informational, contains great info.

You are a weightlifter. Building that muscle mass is why I wouldn’t assume you have already fucked your metabolism.

I am not sure I agree with putting yourself out there like this…because your thread will be filled with a shit load of negative responses by people without your best interests in mind.

But hey, I guess we needed more to complain about.[/quote]

Managed to grow quite a thick skin over the years. I’ll just skip past the 140lb 16 yr olds using words like brah[/quote]

Then more power to you.

Marzouk what are your eating preferences? I.e. for me I like eating different things daily, so I use a food scale and a cell phone app to track my macros. I think fitting your dieting style into your preferences can make a big difference psychologically

[quote]zraw wrote:
Im so fed up with all the bs flying around every fucking where on this site. Ill turn you into a ripped motherfucker. And I will do the same for HT.

kjdsbfnjdfbgjdsgjds its time to make the people on here look as impressive as they should look, for fuck sake.

I am fine with you getting help from a bit of everyone but what it will come down to is nothing very very concrete and you not being sure who to listen to and maybe try and listen to a bit of everyone, and not going any places with this.

I can tell you right off that what i’d do with you is skiploading.[/quote]

Damn thats some passion right. Seem to have got the big dog fired up!

Honestly dude, our of every here (no offence everyone) i was hoping you would pop your head in here.

I have a vague understanding of skiploading, low carb high prot/fat then a hi gi carb up once a week. Or something like that.

If you are offering to help me out i will more than welcome it.

If you are will to even spare 10 mintues a week i will damn sure work my ass to make sure your 10 minutes weren’t in vain. This could be a good opposite thread to run with Chobbs.

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
Marzouk what are your eating preferences? I.e. for me I like eating different things daily, so I use a food scale and a cell phone app to track my macros. I think fitting your dieting style into your preferences can make a big difference psychologically[/quote]

I find it a lot easier to eat the same things daily. The less i have to think about it the better and i know what i’m eating.

Im more limited to whats available than what i like tbh.

I can pretty much eat anything.

I can’t offer much advice but I’m always rooting for you, brother.

I know how hard it is to eat right in Egypt.

You already know this but stay away from:

Koshari
Sobia
Stuffed peppers/zuchinni/cabbage/vine leaves
Halawa

And don’t visit Spectra. Their portions are huge and their food is awesome - haha. That is just bad for anybody watching their waistline!

I can ask my father-in-law if he knows of any good quality butchers in Cairo as well if you don’t know one already. :slight_smile:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
You need to realize you don’t have the caloric needs of a 240lb man; you’re a lean 190 lb guy trapped in a 240lb body. Feed the lean guy, not the fat guy.

[/quote]

This.

Please outline how your weight has changed in the last 6months, what youve been doing training wise, diet wise, and cycle wise

Also what food do you have access to[/quote]

Ok

Last 6 months i hovered around 230 ish. Then i (stupidly) ran 11 weeks of Test e and 4 weeks of dbol- start PCT next wednesday. 4 weeks of nolva/clomid.

Currently weigh around 250-255 at the moment, but i expect to drop some water weight once the test is out of my system.

Gained around 20lbs but my naval measurement stayed the same and i believe i lost a little bf during the cycle.

Training wise, pretty much standard bb split:

1. Back
  2. Chest
  3. Shoulders
  4. Legs
  5. Arms

rest at weekend.

Little or no cardio, some bag work/skipping at the end of my workouts if im not totally worn out.

I have access to an exercise bike at home.

As for food:

Carbs:
White rice
Potoatoes
Oats
Sweet potato

Protein:
White fish cod/haddock
Chicken breast
Turkey breast
Steak (rib eye/rump)
Eggs

Fats:
EVOO
Nuts
PB
Coconut milk
Eggs

Most types of veggies, fruits and salads luckily most is fresh and organic here and still has the dirt on it.

Any more info let me know.

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:
I can’t offer much advice but I’m always rooting for you, brother.

I know how hard it is to eat right in Egypt.

You already know this but stay away from:

Koshari
Sobia
Stuffed peppers/zuchinni/cabbage/vine leaves
Halawa

And don’t visit Spectra. Their portions are huge and their food is awesome - haha. That is just bad for anybody watching their waistline!

I can ask my father-in-law if he knows of any good quality butchers in Cairo as well if you don’t know one already. :)[/quote]

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! I Used to live of spectra lol. Their menu is fucking awesome, huge portions cheap as hell and prety much home cooked. hmmm i see a trend here lol!

Thanks for the encouragement!

I love all the egyptian food u listed but most of the time i stay away from it!

[quote]zraw wrote:

I am not sure I agree with putting yourself out there like this…because your thread will be filled with a shit load of negative responses by people without your best interests in mind.

What the fuck shut the fuck up seriously. This makes no fucking sense and you offered no fucking advice in that post except saying this thread will make people complain

You are a true pain in the ass. please keep making your own damn threads and keep the crap in there.

This is getting old. Im gonna fucking get this guy shredded cause im glag he realized being fat is pointless.[/quote]

Dude, this was obviously just (ANOTHER) transparent post by PX to turn all of the attention on himself. I can’t figure why this site hasn’t banned his whiney, obnoxious ass.

you are going to look great if you diet all the way down.

my best point of advice is to listen to zraw

my next best point of advice is realize that you are going to have to be doing things you are likely not used to. Like meticulously measuring everything, and never ever ever missing a meal or going off your meal plan. also as you loose fat its going to seem for a long time like you are just getting smaller/ weaker, because you have a large amount to loose its going to take quite a chunk of fat loss to make a dramatic visual difference.

making you a thread.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

What the fuck shut the fuck up seriously. This makes no fucking sense and you offered no fucking advice in that post except saying this thread will make people complain

You are a true pain in the ass. please keep making your own damn threads and keep the crap in there.

This is getting old. Im gonna fucking get this guy shredded cause im glag he realized being fat is pointless.[/quote]

Dude, this was obviously just (ANOTHER) transparent post by PX to turn all of the attention on himself. I can’t figure why this site hasn’t banned his whiney, obnoxious ass.
[/quote]

i agree prof x should be removed from the forums,

and i disagree with his post as well, i think the OP will get a large amount of positive supporters for this cause.

[quote]zraw wrote:
making you a thread. [/quote]

Much appreciated. I won’t let you down.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

Much appreciated. I won’t let you down. [/quote]

Hey, just so you know, like I have told you before, you do have some potential once you get your diet right. I think you will blast past a lot of people.

The size you gained in the last few months is proof of that.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

Much appreciated. I won’t let you down. [/quote]

Hey, just so you know, like I have told you before, you do have some potential once you get your diet right. I think you will blast past a lot of people.

The size you gained in the last few months is proof of that.[/quote]

Thanks mate, means a lot! This time failure isn’t an option

I just need to know Marzouk how far are you willing to go…?

Would Satanic Chants be something you’d consider doing…?!

[quote]zraw wrote:
I just need to know Marzouk how far are you willing to go…?

Would Satanic Chants be something you’d consider doing…?![/quote]

So thats Aaron Carter’s secret, I’m on to you guys now.