Major War in 2012/2013

"Yesterday, former Goldman Sachs technical analyst Charles Nenner - who has made some big accurate calls, and counts major hedge funds, banks, brokerage houses, and high net worth individuals as clients. - told Fox News that there will be â??a major war starting at the end of 2012 to 2013â??, which will drive the Dow to 5,000.

“I told my clients and pension funds and big firms and hedge funds to almost go out of the market, almost totally out of the market.” – Nenner

The Great Depression of the 21st century is underway…

What’s it like like to live your life in fear?

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:
What’s it like like to live your life in fear? [/quote]

What’s it like to live with your head in the sand?

couple points you can dissect…

Major wars would include America, and no one will attack America or its allies outside terrorists; which don’t constitute a major war.

N.Korea might, out of irrationality but I think their motivation lies in keeping themselves in power, attacking the U.S or its allies would most definitely have them booted out of power.

No other developed state besides America can sustain large armies deployed outside their own small sphere of influence for large periods of time.

Even if countries could parallel America’s technology, which they can’t, we have 15 years’ worth of combat experienced veterans - they have armies of ill-experienced fresh troops.

Nothing says prudent investing like following advice from psychic former Goldman Sachs advisors.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:
What’s it like like to live your life in fear? [/quote]

What’s it like to live with your TOES in the sand?
[/quote]

Life’s good for me thanks for asking.

So, when this great depression comes how long do you anticipate it lasting? Is it going last 5, 10, 20 years? Not likely. Just like the other recession/depressions we would pull out of it eventually. Not only that, but we become sharper and more efficient when times get tough. This will lead to an even better future.

Life as we know it will not end. The rich will just get richer, the smart people can ride that wave as well. The fearful, sky is always falling crowd will be worse off.

Truthfully, I hope does get bad. Real bad. Then I can swoop in and buy foreclosures of the idiots buying housing that is beyond their means. That’s what they get for being stupid and oblivious to reality.

wow. A technical analyst at an investment banking and securities firm predicts a major war within the next year, and you think this is worthy of note? If so, you may be interested to know that Chester Chesterson, the homeless man who walks around my town with a shopping cart full of wool hand puppets, predicted that within ten years we will be using human blood as an alternative energy source.

[quote]smh23 wrote:
wow. A technical analyst at an investment banking and securities firm predicts a major war within the next year, and you think this is worthy of note? If so, you may be interested to know that Chester Chesterson, the homeless man who walks around my town with a shopping cart full of wool hand puppets, predicted that within ten years we will be using human blood as an alternative energy source.[/quote]

Did not click link?