Major Payne Clips

I found this movie incredibly funny. The more I watch it the funnier it becomes.

The little engine that could

Cadet intro scene

“…he aint happy!”

Cadet drill contest

Saying one tubby tubby two tubby tubby is a sure way to make a training partner laugh during bench presses and nearly drop the bar on his neck. recommend only doing it if you are ready to save them.

Great movie, I just finished watching it. It’s funny, for some reason, I remember seeing it in the theaters when I was 8 years old.

-MAtt

[quote]PGA wrote:
I found this movie incredibly funny. The more I watch it the funnier it becomes.

The little engine that could

Cadet intro scene

“…he aint happy!”

Cadet drill contest

Great, great movie. Must be watched by T-Men. Even though it ripped off Eastwood’s “Heartbreak Ridge”.

Now, PGA, I know this may be a lofty goal, and it may be hard for you to even think about at the moment, but you should probably do something with your life.

[quote]Matgic wrote:
Great movie, I just finished watching it. It’s funny, for some reason, I remember seeing it in the theaters when I was 8 years old.

-MAtt
[/quote]

LOOOOOOOOOOOL We must have been watching it at the same time!

“What you laughing at fat boy? You find some candy in your pocket?” That was the first line I heard from the movie the first time I watched it. I was in tears.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Now, PGA, I know this may be a lofty goal, and it may be hard for you to even think about at the moment, but you should probably do something with your life.[/quote]

You you have so much going on you had time to respond on this thread…

Like you goat fucker I’m in between semesters. Trying to work on one of my screenplays but stuck! GF is out so I’m just sitting back and doing basically nothing!

[quote]PGA wrote:
Like you goat fucker I’m in between semesters. Trying to work on one of my screenplays but stuck! GF is out so I’m just sitting back and doing basically nothing![/quote]

Unlike you, I actually learn some stuff in college. Here, I’ll punctuate and correct your errors:

[quote]PGA wrote:
Like you, goat fucker, I’m in between semesters. I’m trying to work on one of my screenplays, but I’m stuck! My BF is out, so I’m just sitting back and basically doing nothing![/quote]

You write screenplays? Fag…

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
PGA wrote:
Like you goat fucker I’m in between semesters. Trying to work on one of my screenplays but stuck! GF is out so I’m just sitting back and doing basically nothing!

Unlike you, I actually learn some stuff in college. Here, I’ll punctuate and correct your errors:

PGA wrote:
Like you, goat fucker, I’m in between semesters. I’m trying to work on one of my screenplays, but I’m stuck! My BF is out, so I’m just sitting back and basically doing nothing!

You write screenplays? Fag…[/quote]

LOL!

“Children! Someone’s gonna answer for this blood on my lip”

“Or maybe I just a had that one a comin’”

I could feel myself getting weak…while Charlie grows strooong in the jungle…

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

You write screenplays? Fag…[/quote]

HAHAHHA! It’s a screenplay about his fantacies about his gayness. He’s contracted Dollarsphinktercoin and FistingIrish to play the parts.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

You write screenplays? Fag…

HAHAHHA! It’s a screenplay about his fantacies about his gayness. He’s contracted Dollarsphinktercoin and FistingIrish to play the parts. [/quote]

You goat fucker! I told you not to talk to anyone about it!!!

“You said you was gonna kick me in the face!”

" You callin’ me a liar?!"