Save the Date!
Food for Your Whole Life Health Symposium
June 6-7 2010
The Hyatt, New York City
The first symposium of its kind, Food for your Whole Life will bring together internationally-recognized researchers, clinicians, educators and health experts who will present the latest research on age-based nutrition for optimal health. Eating well is important at any age; this symposium is designed to offer practical tips to help you advise patients according to their stage of life. Registered Dietitians and Dietetic Technicians, Registered will receive 12 continuing education hours. Nursing, Physician and other Health Professional CPE approval pending.
Having inspired millions to change their lifestyles, featured guests Dr. Mehmet Oz, Dr. Michael Roizen, and Dr. David Katz, among others, will share their unique and popular approaches to healthcare education. Other confirmed presenters on the program include:
- Roger Clemens, DrPH, CNS, FACN, FIFT, University of Southern California
- Karen Collins, MS, RD, CDN, American Institute for Cancer Research
- Keri M. Gans, MS, RD, CDN, New York State Dietetic Association
- James Joseph, PhD, Tufts University
- Mollie Katzen, Cookbook Author
- Petra Kolber, Fitness Expert
- Joan SabatÃ©, MD, Dr.PH, Loma Linda University
- Brian Wansink, PhD, Cornell University
- Elisa Zied, MS, RD, CDN, Author, Nutrition Consultant
For more information and to register, visit https://www.acteva.com/go/foodforyourwholelife