Major Influences in Your Life

My old man, my grandfather, and a now-dead best friend. All strong, tough guys that took no shit.

If there had to be one other person or character that truly influenced my mind, it would have to be Rocky. I grew up watching those movies every time they were on, and that first one - that portrait of a man beaten down by the American Dream who prevails against all odds but never for a second loses sight of what is truly important… at every point in all of our lives, we feel like that. And Rocky reminds us that we can never give up.

It also, of course, piqued my interest in boxing, which has altered the course of my life in numerous ways.

[quote]stokes1989 wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]stokes1989 wrote:
tyler durden? thats a good one, as is yoda… and Matty henry rollins is such a badass lmao[/quote]

You wanna fuck ugly bitches, make soap and jack off in soup? [/quote]

Well I’ve technically already done two of them… though I don’t know how to make soap…[/quote]

I’ll piss in the lobster bisque…and just youtube how to make soap, I’m sure there is at least a couple videos on it…[/quote]

Novel version of Tyler Durder > Movie version. And nastier.

RUSH

[quote]sen say wrote:
RUSH
[/quote]

Limbaugh?

One of my DI’s. Hands down more influential than any other person other than my parents.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Limbaugh?[/quote]

No…The Holy Trinity.

Controlled substances. They have been very influential.

[quote]sen say wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Limbaugh?[/quote]

No…The Holy Trinity.[/quote]

“you were licking each others air basses” “there were plenty of other men lickin each others basses”

[quote]stokes1989 wrote:

[quote]sen say wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Limbaugh?[/quote]

No…The Holy Trinity.[/quote]

“you were licking each others air basses” “there were plenty of other men lickin each others basses”[/quote]

And one for the giggles.

Poontang.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
Poontang.[/quote]

I’m a fan - and has def changed my life - no longer needed hot wheels when I discovered the girlie parts.

but not a major influence

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]StevenF wrote:
Poontang.[/quote]

I’m a fan - and has def changed my life - no longer needed hot wheels when I discovered the girlie parts.

but not a major influence[/quote]

When I first read it, I read it as Pootie Tang, as in that real bad Chris Rock movie “Pootie Tang in Sine Your Pitty On The Runny Kine” directed by Louis C.K.

'Tis not recommended.

Torvus Butthorn

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]StevenF wrote:
Poontang.[/quote]

but not a major influence[/quote]

even poontang couldn’t break my need for hotwheels…at least until i got a remote control one (remote controlled car, not poontang lmao)

Malcom X and Claude Brown

My father.

Karl Doherty (you’ll have no idea who he is but he uttered one sentence that changed my entire life)

James McCarthy (my boss, raced professional Super Bike and has helped me evolve as a person even if he didn’t mean to)

Ian Porter, taught me step 6 in the 5 step approach to objection handling.

Stu

Elliot Hulse

[quote]Anonymity wrote:
Torvus Butthorn[/quote]

Heh heh heh

[quote]Sturat wrote:

Karl Doherty (you’ll have no idea who he is but he uttered one sentence that changed my entire life)

Stu[/quote]

What was the sentence?

Chuck Norris~