Major Influences in Your Life

Everybody has at least one or two major influences in their lives. Whether it be a band, an idol, or a family member. I’m wanting to hear from the T-Nation crew as to who their major influences in life are.

btw. some of mine are ther band Flaw, my architecture teacher, and suprisingly the characters from DBZ (those guys have the best workout ethic ever)

So what are yours?

My Father and Mr. Drummond

The UnderTaker
Max Hardcore
Jenny McCarthy
Lou Bega

Cactus Jack
Marquis Desade
Chris Bennoit
Prince
Madonna
Rick James

Parents, Hunter Thompson

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
My Father and Mr. Drummond[/quote]

ha nice, I’d have to group my dad into my influences as well

Roger Ebert, Stanley Kubrick, Jules Winnfield, Martin Scorsese, Woody Allen, Tyler Durden, Madeon and Yoda. In no particular order.

Shall probably go into depth on some of those at a later time, but my back hurts and sleep is a necessity.

You know I am trying to think now and seriously other than my father I dont have anyone that I could say influenced my life…the closest one I could come up with is Henry Rollins.

tyler durden? thats a good one, as is yoda… and Matty henry rollins is such a badass lmao

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
You know I am trying to think now and seriously other than my father I dont have anyone that I could say influenced my life…the closest one I could come up with is Henry Rollins.[/quote]

X2. I could add names, but nothing will hold a candle to the influence of my old man.

[quote]stokes1989 wrote:
tyler durden? thats a good one, as is yoda… and Matty henry rollins is such a badass lmao[/quote]

You wanna fuck ugly bitches, make soap and jack off in soup?

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]stokes1989 wrote:
tyler durden? thats a good one, as is yoda… and Matty henry rollins is such a badass lmao[/quote]

You wanna fuck ugly bitches, make soap and jack off in soup? [/quote]

Well I’ve technically already done two of them… though I don’t know how to make soap…

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
You know I am trying to think now and seriously other than my father I dont have anyone that I could say influenced my life…the closest one I could come up with is Henry Rollins.[/quote]

X2. I could add names, but nothing will hold a candle to the influence of my old man. [/quote]

My feelings exactly

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]stokes1989 wrote:

You wanna fuck ugly bitches, make soap and jack off in soup? [/quote]

Well I’ve technically already done two of them… though I don’t know how to make soap…[/quote]

I’ll piss in the lobster bisque…and just youtube how to make soap, I’m sure there is at least a couple videos on it…

Fonzie and Arnold Schwartzenegger

The Catholic fucking church. Pack your bags boy, you’re going on a guilt trip.

I’ve read somewhere that your siblings have as much influence on you growing up as your parents, if not more.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
The Catholic fucking church. Pack your bags boy, you’re going on a guilt trip.

I’ve read somewhere that your siblings have as much influence on you growing up as your parents, if not more. [/quote]

I can see that being true

Entire immediate family i.e. all my brothers and parents. My brothers had no hesitation in telling me if I was going wrong. Books had a big influence on me as well.

Like Matty, the only person I can think of is my father. And the older I get, the more I tend to act like him. Both as a father, husband, and a person. Alot of that is good but some of it isnt lol, like my smart ass attitude.

Captain Avatar was like a father to me.

ray liotta in goodfellas. he’s my dating coach.
and if that doesnt work, christian slater