Maintaining Calories

Nice job man. A couple of things about the shakes, I suggest you dont use them to replace any of the whole food calories you were getting before. If I am correct, I think you said you got 4,000-4,500 a day without the AA shakes. I suggest you keep hitting that number and add the shakes to hit the magic mark.

Good idea you are adding the oil but make sure you monitor your BF % as well. You are bulking but still lean so the cleaner the bulk, the better. That way you dont have to cut as much.

Good luck bro and keep it going.

A

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
Yesterday and today I hit between 5000 and 6000 clean. I have been trying to knock out the bulk of the calories during the day, leaving me the evenings to workout with not too full of a stomach. I’m making 2 20 ounce AA shakes a day, equalling 3000 calories and about 200g of protein. Basically half my daily totals work off in those two shakes. I went to the Nationals game last night, they got blown out, no beer, no soda, water and a sausage, took the bun off.

I’ve been adding olive oil to a lot of things, and packing extra meals in anytime I think my stomach will let me. Anything else I can do to make this more useful? [/quote]