Maintaining a FWB Relationship

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]TDub301 wrote:
eventually their will power will give out like your legs on a max squat attempt when you’ve already done a widowmaker or 2 and they’ll start getting all loveydovey with you and act like it’s ok. [/quote]

lol ok[/quote]

For some reason I felt like throwing in an analogy. I thought it was a pretty good one, haha

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]TDub301 wrote:
eventually their will power will give out like your legs on a max squat attempt when you’ve already done a widowmaker or 2 and they’ll start getting all loveydovey with you and act like it’s ok. [/quote]

lol ok[/quote]

For some reason I felt like throwing in an analogy. I thought it was a pretty good one, haha

question: Are FWB set-ups assumed to be monogamous; as in neither party is fucking anyone else?

Back in my younger, whoring days, I ran into a couple of guys who wanted do the FWB thing, but it was with the caveat that I was not to be with anyone else but them. To me, that is a committed relationship and I wasn’t going to tether myself to one cock if there wasn’t any relationship beyond sex available.

I understand not wanting to encounter evidence of someone else, but that is a reality of the game you are playing, no?

P.S. What is the over/under on how many posts it takes before Orion mentions Dick Carousels?

Just busting balls, Orion :slight_smile: The phrase conjurs a beautiful image in my head and never ceases to bring a smile to my face xoxo

[quote]SmilingPolitely wrote:
question: Are FWB set-ups assumed to be monogamous; as in neither party is fucking anyone else?

Back in my younger, whoring days, I ran into a couple of guys who wanted do the FWB thing, but it was with the caveat that I was not to be with anyone else but them. To me, that is a committed relationship and I wasn’t going to tether myself to one cock if there wasn’t any relationship beyond sex available.

I understand not wanting to encounter evidence of someone else, but that is a reality of the game you are playing, no?

P.S. What is the over/under on how many posts it takes before Orion mentions Dick Carousels?

Just busting balls, Orion :slight_smile: The phrase conjurs a beautiful image in my head and never ceases to bring a smile to my face xoxo[/quote]

I think two people entering such a relationship should work out what the terms are going to be. If they can’t agree to terms then they should skip it. Having said that, with so little commitment in a fwb situation I don’t think there’s any obligation to stick with it. If your in a fwb relationship its okay to break the terms as long as you tell the fuck body (<–typo but I like it) prior to getting with them again.

I think there’s a little too much focus on the “benefits” and not enough on the “friends” part. *

Think of them as a friend first and treat them appropriately.

Relevant:

• Not necessarily by people in this thread.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]The Big AC wrote:
Dude, NO girl/woman wants to be a FWB (all I can think of is fat white bitch lol)
[/quote]

She suggested it. Not only that, she followed up by complaining that she always had a problem with other guys getting too attached. Well, until she met the guy who didn’t. Funny how that shit works. I just want a drinking buddy I can screw with as little commitment as possible. No more relationships for this guy.

[/quote]

I think alot of us guys want that.