Maintain Gains While Moving to New Muscle Group

Muscle-bound humans are built like a character creation screen in a video game, dude. You slide the arm-size bar up to full as the arms grow and everything else stays the same. Then you slide the chest bar up, and you just keep doing that one by one until you’re huge all over, and finally you get to choose your hairstyle and facial hair.

3 Likes

It’s still better than Starting Strength.

4 Likes

This guy has got to be a troll surely.

1 Like

Dude must have seen Sanjay and Craig - Muscle C.O.P.s episode.

1 Like

I think he’s the same douchebag from the last thread that didn’t know how to do cardio but knew that everybody else was wrong. Because optimal.

1 Like

From a dumb old guy:

Build a strong foundation with Squats, Leg Press, Overhead Press, Bench Press, Chin ups, Rows, Cleans.

Specialize body parts when you can Squat 2 times your body weight for 10 reps, Bench Press 1 1/2 times your body weight for 10 reps, and do 20 full range of motion chin ups strictly. And you can add 2 times your body weight for 10 reps in the Deadlift, if you like.

1 Like

Seems a bit serious.

1 Like

It’s funny, because I do something like this.

Only difference, I train everything based on a program that I pay for. Then if I feel like I wanna focus on abs or rear delts or biceps, I’ll do some off program work at the end of my session, and I pick a few exercises that I do frequently.

you could easily run an established program and then add 1-2 exercises at the end.

2 Likes

Yeah OP fuck those guys! Seriously, haters gonna hate and all those guys are small and weak, just look at their pictures! You should post progress pictures in a few months to show how good you’re looking!

1 Like

@snkyboi it’s been three and a half months, show em all how much bigger and better than them you are!

4 Likes

First time seeing this… definitely troll written all over it.