Mainstream Style

Robert Meowney Jr.

I like where this thread has headed

[quote]darkhorse1-1 wrote:
What the fuck is wrong with mainstream fashion and style today? It’s a bunch of dudes in skinny jeans and queer hats. IE Bruno Marz. I have no fashion sense or sense of style, but I have enough common sense to reason that mainstream is just retarded.[/quote]

what does anyone really care what today’s youth is wearing?

For all you know, there’s a forum somewhere right now where some hipsters are saying the same shit about what bodybuilders wear.

“What the fuck is wrong with jock fashion and style today? It’s a bunch of dudes in baggy-ass sweatpants, and queer training suits. IE Jay Cutler. I have no fashion sense or sense of style, but I have enough common sense to reason that bodybuilders are just retarded.”

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

What the fuck is wrong with mainstream fashion and style today? It’s a bunch of dudes in skinny jeans and queer hats. IE Bruno Marz. I have no fashion sense or sense of style, but I have enough common sense to reason that mainstream is just retarded.[/quote]

what does anyone really care what today’s youth is wearing?

For all you know, there’s a forum somewhere right now where some hipsters are saying the same shit about what bodybuilders wear.

“What the fuck is wrong with jock fashion and style today? It’s a bunch of dudes in baggy-ass sweatpants, and queer training suits. IE Jay Cutler. I have no fashion sense or sense of style, but I have enough common sense to reason that bodybuilders are just retarded.”[/quote]

“What the fuck is wrong with this Dwarf fad today. Its a bunch of dudes in children’s clothes with grouchy attitudes. IE Iron Dwarf. Im not necessarily tall but I have enough common sense to reason not to be a damn dwarf.” :slight_smile:

“I have no fashion sense or sense of style,”

Where is Push with his gold bars.

Super saiyan, for 8 years and counting, once again showing what it takes to keep the top spot as most entertaining poster on T-Nation.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Super saiyan, for 8 years and counting, once again showing what it takes to keep the top spot as most entertaining poster on T-Nation. [/quote]

You are too kind sir.

Cortes, please confirm the accuracy of this article: