Main Hyper Layers and Fat Gain

@ JP Snapper:

I can see it now…you strapping on your furniture sliders to the bathroom at 12am nightly. LMAO.

[quote]Mateus wrote:
Lonnie, do you have a current log going? Looks like the last entry on your Indigo log was July.[/quote]

The Indigo log is still my home base, I just dont have much to post since the off season is much less visually interesting than the dieting phase. I can post an update in there as there actually have been some notable lifts and observations I’ve been seeing in the gym.

I’m following CT’s layer routine which is crazy basic and I frequently do only 1-2 exercises a day, so it isnt exactly an exciting read. But every 4 weeks or so something cool happens with a rep PR or new max.

[quote]brandon76 wrote:
@ JP Snapper:

I can see it now…you strapping on your furniture sliders to the bathroom at 12am nightly. LMAO. [/quote]
HAHA.Yes sir that’s how I do It.

wow. i get up 3-5 times a night.
z12 helps a lot. it used to be more than that.but im drinking a few MAG-10’s. so i figure its just part of the program.
the z12 helps get back to sleeep right away.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:

[quote]Mateus wrote:
Lonnie, do you have a current log going? Looks like the last entry on your Indigo log was July.[/quote]

The Indigo log is still my home base, I just dont have much to post since the off season is much less visually interesting than the dieting phase. I can post an update in there as there actually have been some notable lifts and observations I’ve been seeing in the gym.

I’m following CT’s layer routine which is crazy basic and I frequently do only 1-2 exercises a day, so it isnt exactly an exciting read. But every 4 weeks or so something cool happens with a rep PR or new max.[/quote]

Good deal. Was just wondering. Wanted to see how you had things laid out from day to day.

@ CT:

In your opinion would the total protein in 3 Pulses, 2 Plazma scoops, 2 Finibars and a solid food protein source for dinner be enough total protein during a hyper layer gain phase?

I follow JM’s reactive plan diet works well…

Basics of it are on training days use peri nutrition… when off don’t. Keep the rest in and around the same.

Nice and simple !

JM is definitely a good source to take diet advice from!

@Sputoon & Voluminus Eye Shadow:

Yeah the Reactive Pump diet is a great and easy guide. This was regarding a comment I remember CT stating that he found with even minimal outside calories consumed he noticed growth from the above list. Even if your total hyper caloric intake was not really high from a protein standpoint. Of course adding in the rice and protein at night for the main meal calories.

An even simpler approach really. But not quite as high in cals.

Though, I was using the 3400 @ 107kg (not in shape)) and it was stuck… so if anything overshoot your calories doing these infernal layers… won’t go to waste.

And LOL @ the name

@ Volume:

What was stuck during your infernal layers? Lol

[quote]brandon76 wrote:
@ Volume:

What was stuck during your infernal layers? Lol[/quote]

Weight; for 2.5 weeks it stayed literally at the same exact number… even to a 0.01 correction.

Added a 3rd chicken & rice divided between the 2 meals to move it up… still not much luck.

Down 0.1 kg…

CT was correct in that your body does seem to hoover up any and all nutrients if you go at it hell for leather.

Got it old chap. It was more a question of total protein intake over the total calories but understood. A typical diet of whey/ casin, chicken and such is not the same as 3 pulses, Plazma and and chicken. Thus lower amounts needed for the latter.

[quote]brandon76 wrote:
Got it old chap. It was more a question of total protein intake over the total calories but understood. A typical diet of whey/ casin, chicken and such is not the same as 3 pulses, Plazma and and chicken. Thus lower amounts needed for the latter. [/quote]
I understand what your trying to say brandon.

Awwe thanks Snapper head. Friggen Green Bay dude! Come on… Bengals and the Niners?

[quote]brandon76 wrote:
Got it old chap. It was more a question of total protein intake over the total calories but understood. A typical diet of whey/ casin, chicken and such is not the same as 3 pulses, Plazma and and chicken. Thus lower amounts needed for the latter. [/quote]

Not to sure what an old American saying so er “Hello, young buck” lol.

Ye, I’m following the 3,600 Reactive Pump nutrition plan to a “t”; ie with Plazma, Mag-10. Indigo etc :slight_smile:

Ha ha ye old chap, give it a go my beefcake Brit! You’ll come out looking better than Lilly Allen on the V-Diet with a freshly minted set of teats! Do you know wut I mean?

[quote]brandon76 wrote:
Ha ha ye old chap, give it a go my beefcake Brit! You’ll come out looking better than Lilly Allen on the V-Diet with a freshly minted set of teats! Do you know wut I mean? [/quote]

Just about lol.

But yes, it is having the desired effect… I had an agency worker ask me was I “on something” today o.0

The Reactive Pump Program is it?

[quote]brandon76 wrote:
The Reactive Pump Program is it? [/quote]

Yep :slight_smile: