Mailman Sh*ts in Guy's Yard

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
Don Derfler looks retarded[/quote]
Indeed… he looked like he forgot his falsers and was talking too slow, like he thought we were him or something.

Also, he used the word defecate which reminds me of an instructor when I was in the army that was telling us that when were in the field to be sure to “desecrate” as far from our trenches as we could. Ha! I thought “What? We shitting in churches?!?”

[quote]lnname wrote:
when you gotta go you gotta go[/quote]

Lol this is exactly what I was thinking when watching the video.

Its not like he can just knock on the door and ask to take a shit

[quote]Humbert wrote:
I work for the Postal Service.

We’re timed(and often followed)to make sure we finish our routes on time. If we deviate(even for the bathroom) when it’s not our designated lunch time, there are circumstances where we will get suspended/disciplined/whatever. It’s a very bad and unprofessional atmosphere, probably reflective of how the rest of the Federal govt is run as well.

There’s no excuse for crapping in the yard, though. Unless the guy lets his dogs chase you around. Then, it’s on.

$.02[/quote]

I watched one of those Undercover Boss episodes about a waste management company. This women who drove a truck didn’t have time to use the bathroom due to time restrictions on when she had to finish her route. She carried around a coffee can and would piss and shit into it. When the CEO was on the road with her he started crying when he found this out. He had no idea his employees were being treated like that it was pretty funny/sad.

Only in my home town :slight_smile: My uncle works for the post office here. I am going to have to give him shit.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Having just moved to Portland a little over 2 months ago, I can say that this is the passive-aggressive capitol of the world and the mailman probably thought the dude wasn’t home. Also, if you like sunshine don’t come here. This place sucks.[/quote]

Is it really like that? I went their on a solo vacation a few summers ago and everyone seemed so nice. One girl I met at bar even picked me up the next day and drove me around town and took me to the falls. But then again, she might’ve been telling her friends she’s hanging out with an asshole from Jersey so who knows lol. She mentioned the weather in the Summer is great but the rest of the months it sucked ass.

It was one of my top 3 cities along with Denver and San Diego.[/quote]

My brother-in-law lived there for a few years and had nothing but good things to say about the city, the community, and people.
[/quote]

The people here are nice, but there’s a glaring lack of overall common sense, the passive aggressiveness is off the charts, the sun apparently only shows for about 3 months out of the year, NO ONE knows how to drive, it rains EVERY FUCKING DAY and the 9 or so months that the sun isn’t out it’s as grey and gloomy as anywhere you can imagine. There’s a reason that this area is the suicide capitol of the world. If none of that shit would bother you than I can see how one would like it. But, I’m from Texas. This place sucks.[/quote]

I’m sorry to hear you feel that way. I’ve been to a lot of places Texas included and I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I love it here.

[quote]Apollo1029 wrote:
Only in my home town :slight_smile: My uncle works for the post office here. I am going to have to give him shit.[/quote]

After watching the OP’s video, I think your uncle will be the one giving the shit.

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[quote]Apollo1029 wrote:
Only in my home town :slight_smile: My uncle works for the post office here. I am going to have to give him shit.[/quote]

After watching the OP’s video, I think your uncle will be the one giving the shit.[/quote]

I suppose I should leave the pooper scooper by the mailbox just in case.

[quote]Apollo1029 wrote:

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[quote]Apollo1029 wrote:

After watching the OP’s video, I think your uncle will be the one giving the shit.[/quote]

I suppose I should leave the pooper scooper by the mailbox just in case.
[/quote]

Haha

[quote]Humbert wrote:
I work for the Postal Service.

We’re timed(and often followed)to make sure we finish our routes on time. If we deviate(even for the bathroom) when it’s not our designated lunch time, there are circumstances where we will get suspended/disciplined/whatever. It’s a very bad and unprofessional atmosphere, probably reflective of how the rest of the Federal govt is run as well.

There’s no excuse for crapping in the yard, though. Unless the guy lets his dogs chase you around. Then, it’s on.

$.02[/quote]

God, I only worked as a mailman during summertime in college, but I still remember this fucking dog…

White bulldog with blood red eyes and always two heartbeats away from a high blood pressure induced stroke…

It is most likely dead now, but if I knew where it was buried I would garantuee for nothing.

Read the book Post Office, by Charles Bukowski… im sure all the interesting/depressing shit he talks about still goes on.