Mailing Steroids Into US.

I have just booked a trip to mexico and am planning on sending back some gear, orals only, via the mail. I was planning on disguising it similarly to the way I have recieved past international deliveries. Any advice or forwarnings on this method, PM’s preferably.

Thanks
Dean

Good luck, and let us know how it pans out…

Might expedite your order if you mail it to the address below.

Office of Diversion Control
2401 Jefferson Davis Highway
Alexandria, VA 22301

Just in case you might want to make it
attn: DEA

hahahaha

Honestly depending on what your planning quanity wise to bring back I would consider packaging them flatly like you spoke about and put them in your checked luggage. Injectables I would bother mailing. Either way its a risk. I recently flew to cancun and carried shit through customs in my carry-on without a hitch.

500 dbol i was still sweatin it but somethin to think about. I figured out the airfare and expense and If I flew to Mexico City from my city bout gear sent it back stayed for two days I could match and almost beat my sources prices…But its risky and Im lazy

[quote]T-MIA wrote:
I figured out the airfare and expense and If I flew to Mexico City from my city bout gear sent it back stayed for two days I could match and almost beat my sources prices…But its risky and Im lazy[/quote]

You must pay a LOT for gear!

Nah, roundtrip from my city is only 109 USD For example Ive been to pharmacias in MC that sell Test E at around 3 USD per amp. If you go to a gringo tourist trap pharmacy say on the beaten path Ive seen Sustanon by Organon go for 38USD per amp. Prices vary greatly on how well versed your spanish is and location.Either way on account of the hassle the money just doesn’t motivate me to risk my neck that much

Buenos nochas gringos!

Hey guys…what prices you have in US?

[quote]Dracula Romania wrote:
Hey guys…what prices you have in US?[/quote]

Not high enough to pay for a trip to Mexico. Unless maybe I lived in San Diego. Even then, I doubt it.

well lucky for me,here in Romania you still can buy Dianadol from drugstores no resepy asck.

just love my country…yupiii.

Dracula Romania, I envy you and your level-headed local laws.

Just thought I would update.

I got two pre loaded syringes and extra pins packed in my checked luggage through customs on my way to mexico. On the way back I brought 400 pills through the same way no problem. Wasn’t worth the trouble of mailing I decided.

ill pm you something, to read for your future journeys.