magnus' big adventure

I’ve got almost a month off for holidays so here’s the plan: Leave Wed. from Ontario and head Southwest to Santa Fe to the southern end of the rockies. Turn northwest and travel the rockies through Colorado, Wyoming, Montana into Alberta to hook up with the T-hooligans for the 30th camp out thing. Wish me luck!

Nice. Sounds like a cool ride.

Have a good time dude.

And I see in the process, conviently passing Oregon. I get it.

But I won’t take it personally. Fine. hmph

I bet you have a great adventure. You just never know what will happen while out on the road!

Enjoy and take lots of pics to share!!

Be careful!!

drive fast and reckless! grin

Magnus,

Do your “girls” get to go on this adventure?"

Are you doin’ this on the Duck or another bike? Although I guess I’ll find out when I see you on the 30th.

STU

You Da Man cool guy.

Patricia: I actually sat in front of the road atlas for hours trying to figure out a way to fit Oregon in so I could hook up with you and Ko for a beer or several. But, I plan on making these bike trips an anual event, so next year I will plan to make it further west. Maybe you and Ko could take me to a session of strongman training and teach me a couple of things.
Stu: Yup, I’m loadin up the duc with everything I own and headin west. You will definately hear it before you see it. Craig sent me your number along with his, so I will call one of you sometime next week to get more info. I will also try to find a way to check the internet along the way for messages here. See ya soon

Magnus…

What “Goes on the road stays on the road”

So don’t bother being ashamed by the one-legged, toothless, Lesbian Stripper you meet in Billings, Montana. Her name is “Candy” and although her fondness for Cleavland Steamers can initially be found “strange”, you will get used to it.

At least, that’s what Timmy P says.

“If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it”

~ Marcus Tullius Cicero

Cupcake: I don’t even want to ask what a Clevland steamer is. The mental images of the possibilities are running through my head and they’re all icky. However, I don’t believe in judging before experiencing, so I will pass my regards on to Candy for you when I stop in for a visit.
Ms. Vedder: I will be passing through sometime next week which will unfortunately be too early for the Colorado t-gathering. Thanks for asking though.

I was just "funnin’ " with ya, Mag.

But it would have been great to share a few beers with you. Hopefully we will be able to do this sometime in the future!

Just have a fun and safe trip!

Newsflash: There was a very loud motorcycle heard around 80 miles North of Pittsburgh…wonder if I stood on the side of the road in a short skirt if he would stop before heading West??

Cupcake, there IS a particularly, uh “liberated” hooker in Billings named “Dirty Sally”. I did some undergraduate research on prostitution there and let me tell you, there are some NASTY ladies in that town.

Because of my senior project, I now know what a hooker charges to stuff your ass with ice cubes, put you in a dress, and beat the shit out of you. Just in case that question ever comes up, I have the answer. And yes, I’m dead serious.

Demo…

What a coincidence.

So does Timmy P.

Weird.

“Asked how he became a writer: In the same way that a woman becomes a prostitute. First I did it to please myself, then I did it to please my friends, and finally I did it for money”

~ Ferenc Molnar

Flagging down a T-Man on a big adventure was easier than I thought. It helped that I lured him in with an all you can eat Steak and Grilled Chicken Buffet.

Anxious to see the changes after 3 weeks on the road.

After a great lunch at the All You Can Eat steak and chicken place with Alicia, I made it to Taos, NM, in 3 days… Partied for a night and then moved on to the mountains heading north to Denver. Stopped in for a short visit with ~karma~, which turned into a five day stay at her place. Very generous to open her home to me. Sunday morning we got up bright and early, well, not bright since the sun hadn’t risen yet. Met her dude and his friend out for some wakeboarding. I tried it and had a blast and can see how it can become addictive.

The day started as a fun family deal with all of us playing in the water while we took breaks from wakeboarding.

More “family time” pics

Here comes the fun… After ~karma~ took her son home, we spied a nice bunch of churchfolk fresh from service and decided to make their acquaintance.