Magnificent Mobility Feedback

I’m looking for feedback on the DVD, Magnificent Mobility. Does it list a program to follow for increased mobility, or is it just a compilation of drills/exercises that one can perform. At 50 dollars, is the juice worth the squeeze? And if so, where can I order it from?

Get it. I ordered mine from here, might also be at Cresseyperformance.com. It is mostly a compilation of drills but it is progressive and has good coaching tips.

Get it. It is a compilation of drills, but they are divided into beginner, intermediate and advanced. I started by doing all the begineer, and then progressing into the intermediate, etc.

Well worth the money. You may want to check out the thread in the Authors’ Locker Room as well.

I like that analogy…a lot. So I’ll say yes, you gotta squeeze the juice.

[quote]Dirk Gently wrote:
I’m looking for feedback on the DVD, Magnificent Mobility. Does it list a program to follow for increased mobility, or is it just a compilation of drills/exercises that one can perform.[/quote]
Magnificent Mobility put together more than 30 exercises of varying degrees of difficulty and thoroughly explained how to do each of them, why to do them, and what doing them does to/for your body.

I got the dvd a while ago, studied it while taking notes, then I implemented what I thought were the most “important” movements into my own training. After using it on myself, I started to incorporate some more movements into my client’s workouts (both sedentary folks and athletes). They all loved it and felt great. After that, I gave it the ultimate test, I added some of the mobility drills into my girlfriend’s training. If that isn’t a high sign of trust and belief in the product, I’m not sure what is. :wink:

Big thumbs up for this information.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=878989

I just ordered the DVD after reading these strong endorsements. Thanks. I’m looking forward to no longer having hips like Phil Jackson.