T Nation

Magnificent Mobility DVD Questions

So I’m watching the DVD and going through the stretchs as we speak. I just went through the Side-Lying Truck Twist and noticed when I’m performing it on the right side I feel it in my lower back but pretty much nothing in my middle back however when turning over and doing the left side I feel it mostly in my middle back. What does this say?

[quote]brighttbrad wrote:
So I’m watching the DVD and going through the stretchs as we speak. I just went through the Side-Lying Truck Twist and noticed when I’m performing it on the right side I feel it in my lower back but pretty much nothing in my middle back however when turning over and doing the left side I feel it mostly in my middle back. What does this say?[/quote]

Eric Cressey? Mike Robertson?

Beuller? Beuller?

[quote]brighttbrad wrote:
Eric Cressey? Mike Robertson?[/quote]

Who are two people that have never been in my kitchen?

And again I’m tricked into checking my post with nothing but useless waste of my time replies.

Have you posted this in the Author’s Locker Room - there’s a Magnificent Mobility thread there - seriously.

JUst send 'em a PM, or find their website and send a contact email.

S

[quote]nvh95 wrote:
Have you posted this in the Author’s Locker Room - there’s a Magnificent Mobility thread there - seriously.[/quote]

Doh!

i know that EC is pretty good at getting back to people via email; but don’t quote me on it…that dude is busy.

Thanks for the legitimate replies. With the abundance of info between this site and the authors main websites I didn’t give any thought to posting there.