MagnaDrol + PCT + ?

Hey All - About to start prohormone MagnaDrol.
90 caps
each cap: 30mg prostanozolol, 10mg Phera Plex

I am 26 years old 190 lbs and diet is clean, sufficient. I have a few questions and would appreciate any feedback on this product and suggestions. Is there anything I should stack this wih to get best results? I understand I should be taking support, milk thistle, somehting for liver function etc. - any other suggestions?

I will only have access to OTC type PCT at this point. Anything proven to work well for anyone? Will this be sufficient or should I seek out something more powerful?

[quote]noneleft918 wrote:
I will only have access to OTC type PCT at this point. Anything proven to work well for anyone? Will this be sufficient or should I seek out something more powerful?
[/quote]

No, you need a proper PCT. Please read the PH sticky.

Thats kind of what Im getting now- obviously the guys in the store say the over the counter stuff is proficient… So I take it i need a research chem site then. My concern is how many of these on the internet are legit? Also - does anyone have experience with picking this up in person? Mail is not my most discreet option.

[quote]noneleft918 wrote:
Thats kind of what Im getting now- obviously the guys in the store say the over the counter stuff is proficient… So I take it i need a research chem site then. My concern is how many of these on the internet are legit? Also - does anyone have experience with picking this up in person? Mail is not my most discreet option. [/quote]

There are a few decent RC sites, you can also get generic Nolva pills from internet pharmacies without prescription. Checking if they’re legit is a matter of signing up for a source check forum or doing a few Google searches.