Mag10 to Canada...Will it get there?

Clanman and Pete - the 3 of us should hook up whether it is just to workout or discuss the possibility of something in the future. I have a training company as well so if you are interested in chatting, I’d be happy to help. I’m also a former player and have just bought Coach Davies new football training book and am looking at getting into it in January. Since pete has already mentioned where he works, maybe we should just call him there to connect? That ok with you, Pete? Clanman?

This is what I’m thinking: I’ll be in Nova Scotia visiting the 'rents for the holidays and I’m thinking of ordering some Mag-10 (3 bottles at the most) and having it sent to my folk’s place and pick it up when I get there, if it gets through. I live in Calgary and have heard enough about difficulties getting it through here. Anybody have any thoughts on this? Anyone from N.S. on here have any probs getting it through? Holy shit I want some of this stuff.

Just bought the Coach Davies Book, eh? Check the second page of quotes - the one on the top is mine. Meant every word I said, too - the best overall football workout out there right now. I contacted the coach when I was preparing for my shot at the CFL, and actually bought the program off him. An incrediby challenging workout, both mentally and physically - exactly my style. The gains were incredible (really had to up my caloric intake, though). I plan on starting up again come January. I ended up coaching DB’s at SFU this season after I got cut, and will most likely be helping out this spring. I’m also planning on running open workouts for our players in the early a.m. (five days a week) - following the running/agility/GPP portion of the workout (they can follow the workout portion on their own if they choose).

Hey clanman and CR, if you’re ever up for a free workout in the west end, gimme a shout- its in the phone book under denman fitness. or just stop by- i’m there tues, thurs, fri from 4pm till close. we should hook up in the new year! I’ll be starting it off right as a methoxy 7 lab rat for T Mag, should be interesting. Peace!

Have one exam left, then I’m taking off home to glorious Thunder Bay, to freeze my ass off and see the folks for Christmas. Will give Pete a shout at work early in the new year. Later.

Vass, I though it was you posting as “clansman”. I’m sorry the cfl did not work out. I was also very impressed with your quote on the Renegade web page (I haven’t bought the book). Good luck in your new career. BTW Thunder Bay is a mild -1 C without any snow (on the weekend it was -28C, however)
Marcon