Mag10 Routine

I’m getting ready to do two Mag10 cycles. I wanted someone to tell me if my routine will be too much. Here it is: Mon & Thurs-Squats (hack and front), Deadlift (regular and sumo), Snatch (regular) @ 2 sets of 5 each. Tues & Fri-Weighted Pull-ups (close and wide grip), Bench Press (flat and incline), Dumbbell Shrugs @ 2 sets of 5 each. Off Wed., Sat. Sun.
Should I start off with 3 sets of 5 or more? Does anyone suggest a better split or have any ideas how I can improve this routine? I’ll be following the Massive eating plan and I’ll be taking all the supplements that I should, I just need help with the workout program. My goal is to gain as much muscle as possible while “on”. Any help is appreciated.

Bump

Here are the problems:

You have two many days off. With one-a-day training you should be aiming to train 12 out of the 14 days. I'd go with 4 on and then one off.

Not enough volume. I'd recommend around 100 reps per body part while on Mag-10. Also, you should be training in the 8-12 rep range.

I'd go with a three day split; therefore you would get in 4 workouts per body part within the two week time frame.

Stupid me. I was going to do the 2 sets of 5 reps in the morning and do the same bodyparts but at 2 sets of 12 reps in the evening(I forgot that part). Is taking Wed, Sat, Sun off still too many days off?

bump

I’m not absolutely sure what your plan is
(does two sets, hack and front, mean one
of each or two of each? I’m guessing two of each) but let’s say your planned volume is
10 sets per workout, 4 days per week. This
is on the low side for an androgen cycle.
I’d recommend twice as much or more.

Depending on your goals the routine could
be lacking. For example, there are no overhead
presses (snatches are not the same), there
are no rows, no calf work, etc.

I got good results on my first 2 cycles of Mag 10 by reducing sets/reps and increasing weight. Now on my 3rd one.

Normally, I try to hit all body parts once within a week. I’ve been working out for about 4-5 years. I train legs separately for quad-specific and hamstring-specific exercises, plus calves separately, on 3 different days of the week. Normally I do 3 sets of 10 for each exercise – with 3 or 4 exercises per body part. I usually have 2 or 3 days off from weights per week. Usually I do cardio 3 days a week.

On Mag 10 – no cardio whatsoever. I reduce the exercises to either 2 or 3 per body part. And sets are usually reduced to 2. On the first set, I do a really light warm up of 10 sets – and then a couple of mini-sets working my way up to the highest possible weight I can do for 6-8 reps. Then followed by another set where I can do the possible highest weight for 8-10 sets.

On Mag-10, I’m continuing to take 2 or 3 days off per week. To ensure my body gets some rest. With some people, I know that they are able to workout more often while they are on Mag-10 or whatever, but for me, I’ve continued to take frequent rest days – and it seems to be working. I am going to try a future cycle with far less rest to see what the results are.