T Nation

MAG10 DOSE

I was wanting to know if anybody has used Mag10 in a higher dose a day. The higher dose I mean taking 2 tsps. 4 times spread evenly over a day. I have taken oral prohormones and took a dose every 2 or 3 hours through the day with very good results. I was wanting to know if anyone has tried this and if it was worth trying.
I really would like some input before laying out the amount of cash needed to support this type of short cycle.
Thanks,PF

There’s no need to split the dosage like that. That’s one of the reasons why MAG-10 is so revolutionary - the delivery system. That is a good system for other oral pill-form prohormones, but not need for Biotest stuff. See the “Prohormone Roundtable” article. I think they may explain it there or maybe in the “MAG-10 FAQ”.

I dont think it would be worth it mate…just remember that it`s £99 a bottle…I’ll tell you what, Buy the correct amount of bottles so that you have enough for 4 servings a day, and enough for 2 weeks worth (56 servings = 4 bottles) use the 2 bottles for 2 servings a day (14 servings per bottle) and donate the 2 spare bottles to me :slight_smile:

Cheers :slight_smile:

Paul Govier