MAG-10 ?

I haven’t taken Mag10 in like 4 years but I have a couple bottles and am preparing to indulge in one soon.

In the past I took them while doing the Growth Surge Project and would feel like it took almost a week or so for the MAG-10 to kick in. I seem to recall starting the (intense phase of) program at the same time as starting the MAG-10 but feeling like I got terribly sore and basically overtrained until all of a sudden nearly a week after starting the MAG-10 things would completely change and my recovery would be fantastic.

Is it indeed the case that MAG-10 takes some time to “kick in”?

Weren’t you going to do that like a month ago? I’m referring to your unconventional use thread.

Back to your question. I also seem to recover better in the second week of the cycle. It was recommended to take a double dose the first day. I never did but it may help with the recovery.

Ah I didn’t realize people were interested in the results of that trial. I used some of my 1AD for that. I’ll post a follow up soon.

[quote]2ms wrote:
Ah I didn’t realize people were interested in the results of that trial. I used some of my 1AD for that. I’ll post a follow up soon.[/quote]

Looking forward to your results. I’m in the same boat I’ve been saving a bottle of 1AD and started it yesterday 70x100mg. I also have some 4-Adrostenedoil 40x250mg but I haven’t taken any of that yet. Any suggestions?

[quote]Hagar wrote:
2ms wrote:
Ah I didn’t realize people were interested in the results of that trial. I used some of my 1AD for that. I’ll post a follow up soon.

Looking forward to your results. I’m in the same boat I’ve been saving a bottle of 1AD and started it yesterday 70x100mg. I also have some 4-Adrostenedoil 40x250mg but I haven’t taken any of that yet. Any suggestions? [/quote]

you would be better off running those two together.

[quote]firestanggt wrote:
Hagar wrote:
2ms wrote:

Looking forward to your results. I’m in the same boat I’ve been saving a bottle of 1AD and started it yesterday 70x100mg. I also have some 4-Adrostenedoil 40x250mg but I haven’t taken any of that yet. Any suggestions?

you would be better off running those two together.
[/quote]

Will do. Thanks for the advice