T Nation

MAG-10

Ok I have a chance to get a few (8) bottles of MAG-10. I have never used it or know anyone has. So I asking anyone out their who has. Is it worth a try. I can get it for $60ech.I think that is a good price. I know that a lot of people are still looking for it, so their has to be something to it.
I am also thinking that if I dont like it their should be no problem with selling it.
I would just like to hear what others have to say about it.

any feed back would be great.

I have used MAG-10 in the past and had good gains. I have heard a few people say that they had back pain and a few other side affects. I did not have any that I can think of off hand. I say go for it.

you might want to rethink tring to sell that MAG-10. I have a few bottles and i cant seem to get rid of them and i am not really asking much. Up to you thought

ebay’em…

e-bay does not allow the sell the this stuff.

It’s important to realize that as of January 20th, 2005, MAG-10 and other prohormones are classified in the same schedule as anabolic steroids. Possession or sale of MAG-10 is a federal offense. Read the thread I started titled “Prohormone ban and existing supply” to see what other members are recommending.

[quote]foxhound wrote:
I have used MAG-10 in the past and had good gains. I have heard a few people say that they had back pain and a few other side affects. I did not have any that I can think of off hand. I say go for it.

you might want to rethink tring to sell that MAG-10. I have a few bottles and i cant seem to get rid of them and i am not really asking much. Up to you thought[/quote]

PM me

[quote]foxhound wrote:

[/quote]

I’ve used a different M1 Test prohormone, and have experienced similar lower back pain. Is this common? are there any of the new ones that dont have this side effect?

MAG-10 does not Contain M1T. That shit is poison with the side effect of adding Muscle.

MAG-10 had 1-Test and 4-AD-EC both made highly bioavailable through an ethyl I beleive.

Oh and that price is great.

thanks for all your imput, I just picked the MAG-10 for a hole lot less then what I was told. I dont think I am going to ues them at all. So if anyone out their is intrested PM me

What generation of MAG-10 are you talking about? I will glady take the Legacy of your hand! well…i will take anything but the averger of your hand. :slight_smile:

screwy
Why don’t you do a cycle first? You might like it.
It works well.

[quote]brunoG wrote:
screwy
Why don’t you do a cycle first? You might like it.
It works well.[/quote]

ya i know but for the price that I paid. I would be better off selling it for what I was going to pay and make a little, yaa know what I mean.

Is it the MAG-10 from GNC or the old one?

[quote]nanjingldv wrote:
Is it the MAG-10 from GNC or the old one?[/quote]

It is the legacy? why? if you have questions just pm me!

it sux that they ban PH…it’s even worst knowing that people are willing to give up these here, but don’t have a way to do a transaction that secure/protect both buyer and seller? *sign

Be very careful if you are going to buy something online like this. We have in fact received some complaints about Screwy.

In the past we have found that one person would create multiple accounts and then act as buyer and seller, in order to provide their own reference.

Which do you guys think is a better product?

?? MAG-10 vs. Super drol ??

-tw1stA

Clearly, this is what screwy is doing.

i knew something fishy was going on. screwy joined T-Nation way after the legacy offer…even tho that play a small role, but i am still paranoid about it…

o…and *sigh