T Nation

MAG-10?

Hi i am a 5’10 205 pound 17 year9%bf old kid who has been lifting hardcore for about a year and a half now. i wanted to no what you guys thought of me goin onto andro or a cycle of MAG-10 any repsonses would be helpful

[quote]nraff280 wrote:
Hi i am a 5’10 205 pound 17 year9%bf old kid who has been lifting hardcore for about a year and a half now. i wanted to no what you guys thought of me goin onto andro or a cycle of MAG-10 any repsonses would be helpful[/quote]

MAG-10 and Andro have been illegal since Jan. 20th of this year, so that narrows it down to not likely. That being said at 17 you don’t need to take anything but Grow! and maybe Surge PWO.

[quote]nraff280 wrote:
Hi i am a 5’10 205 pound 17 year9%bf old kid who has been lifting hardcore for about a year and a half now. i wanted to no what you guys thought of me goin onto andro or a cycle of MAG-10 any repsonses would be helpful[/quote]

Get a solid 3-5 years of uninterrupted training and then consider the use of androgens…Your stats are good, just keep training hard and eating big.

MK

At 17? You don’t need it. I agree with the others; train hard and eat well.

~ Jack

[quote]nraff280 wrote:

Dude, You’ve only been lifting a year and a half and you are only 17. Thousands and thousands of times it has been said on here (and on the bottle mind you) that you shouldn’t use it if you are under 18.

Even if you turn 18 tomorrow you are still way too new to the game to start using pro-steroids or any other anabolics.

My advice to you is to look up Chad Waterbury’s programs and start using them. He even listed what order you should do them in. it goes something like this: ABBH I, ABBH II, TTT, TBT, QD, Singles club. That should give you enough to get you through an entire year of hard core workouts. Also, read JB’s articles on nutrition programs and get your diet dialed in. Keep a food log and make sure you are getting enough calories and protein/carbs/healthy fats per day.

Once you get all that done, get your ass in the gym and lift. When you’re not at the gym, eat. Do that for the next 3 years or so and you will make gains like you never believed.

Then AND ONLY THEN, after about 3 years(maybe longer) of doing what I just explained, you can add in MAG-10.

The only thing you should be taking now is Grow! Shakes & bars, Fish/Flax oil, Multi Vitamin/Mineral and maybe creatine. That’s it.