Mag 10

Hey guys. To fill you in, I used Mag10 recentley and saw some pretty good gains. With only one does a day, I managed to gain 6 lbs in two weeks while having a noticable drop in body fat percentage, all while eating around maintenence. My question is, i have just over three weeks before i have to head back to school and would like to try it one more time with twice a day usage. It’s been a week since i stopped the last cycle. Is it ok to start up again come monday? If i don’t I’ll end up taking a break in the middle of the cycle for three days while I’m away. What do you guys think?

You might be interested in this post by CT several months ago:

"In my experience the 2-1-3-3 or 2-1-3-4 scheme has been proven very effective as a form of cycling for AAS. With most substances gains peak at week 3-4, so doing two 2-weeks “on” cycles will actually translate in less gains. On the other hand doing either two 3-weeks or two 4-weeks “on” will lead to a much more important HPTA inhibition which means that it will be harder to keep your gains. Thus by following a 2-1-3-3 protocol you get more gains than with a 2-2-2-2 protocol without having much more HPTA inhibition.

From my experience, this should yield approximately a 2lbs difference in maintained lean body mass between the 2-1-3-3 and the 2-2-2-2 protocol."

So I guess the answer is…GO FOR IT!