mag 10

hey fellas could you all please help me out i am kinda in a hole here. i have read the skinny guys diet and also seen things about mag 10! i am 6’1" 165 lbs. and i was wondering waht i could do to gain about 10-15 lbs. i will diet right take most pills but no shots
and powder is no problem. could you please give me a guide line weather what to follow ect.!!! also i am 16 if that means anything!

thanks,
g-ride

Forget the MAG-10 for now. How many calories do you eat a day? What does your routine look like? Do you squat, deadlift, press, row and chin? You need to eat big and lift big and keep track of how much you eat and lift. Once you have done this for an extended period of time and you stop making progress, then you can think about MAG-10. I’m serious. Most people don’t realize that they eat too little or are avoiding the big lifts. Read the FAQ for links to Massive Eating and try out a program like EDT to really get you growing.

I was in the same boat as you, tall skinny dood, almost exact same stats at that age. Few years later I’m 40 pounds heavier of mostly lean weight and taller (I wear high heels to intimiadate people around me even more). Anywho… what I did was, eat consistently (tho I ended up eating junk food consistently), and train hard. The weight seemed to come on in spurts. Eat, have patience, train and grow.

oh and… since youre tall 10-15 pounds aren’t going to make a difference. Try like 30 for starters. Later when you weigh 220 you still won’t feel big. Saddle up for the long run.

I know what you mean. I always said that i wanted to be 240. Once i got there it wasnt enough.

doh… I think 270 will be enough… with my luck I"ll be like 7 foot tall by the time I get there and then I still feel tiny.