T Nation

MAG-10

god i hope i dont get flamed too bad for this, but im wondering if there is still any of the destroyer floating around anywhere. i took half a bottle about 3 years ago and absolutely loved it. i completely forgot about it until it came up recently in a conversation.

best bet is to keep an eye on ebay.

I have a bottle of the original and a bottle of the destroyer that I’ll be using in about 2 weeks :smiley:

Yeah, there’s still MAG-10 floating around, but I doubt anyone is willing to sell any, especially if anaconda doesn’t equal or exceed it.

Not unless someone has some frozen privately - you won’t find it in any shops.

[quote]thrasher wrote:
Yeah, there’s still MAG-10 floating around, but I doubt anyone is willing to sell any, especially if anaconda doesn’t equal or exceed it.[/quote]

Anaconda is just a low-carb PWO drink, sorry to disappoint

The amount of seen it go for on e-bay is insane.

Most people will tell you actual steroids are cheaper, better, and easier and some say with less side effects.

You also have no way of knowing if its been frozen or not. MAG-10 has been discontinued for a seriously long time at this point.

[quote]thrasher wrote:
Yeah, there’s still MAG-10 floating around, but I doubt anyone is willing to sell any, especially if Anaconda doesn’t equal or exceed it.[/quote]

It won’t. It’s just hype to save face for the fact that it was probably something else entirely when the project was first started, pre-ban era.

yeah ive kept an eye on ebay, no such luck. i always see the avenger one i think it’s called. and jehovafitness, your avatar kinda gives me a chubby hahaha.

I used some MAG-10 that was frozen since purchase and expired in 2006. This was in late 2008.

I noticed no effects. Yes, I ate correctly, trained correctly, and slept correctly.

There are better options that some expired product.

What was MAG-10?

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
I used some MAG-10 that was frozen since purchase and expired in 2006. This was in late 2008.

I noticed no effects. Yes, I ate correctly, trained correctly, and slept correctly.

There are better options that some expired product.[/quote]

Use some mid-last year too, it wasn’t frozen until 2007 and it definitely worked well for me - over an 8 week period I did 2 cycles.

My friend just finished up a four-week MAG-10 run just a few weeks ago and had some great results with it.

[quote]absolute3 wrote:
What was MAG-10?[/quote]

[quote]redgladiator wrote:
absolute3 wrote:
What was MAG-10?


[/quote]

:frowning: Where the fuck was I at this time in my life? Granted, I got away from BBing workouts around '02-'03, but I was heavy into supplements prior to that, why oh why.

i think i JUST learned of T-Nation and joined right when they discontinued making it, so i really didnt learn of MAG-10 until they were all sold out and people were charging a leg and a nutsack for a bottle

[quote]skimmy_jimmy wrote:
i think i JUST learned of T-Nation and joined right when they discontinued making it, so i really didnt learn of MAG-10 until they were all sold out and people were charging a leg and a nutsack for a bottle[/quote]

Likewise.

I picked up 4 bottles 2 years back from a guy in Canada who had about 200 stocked up. I paid $50 a bottle.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
redgladiator wrote:
absolute3 wrote:
What was MAG-10?

:frowning: Where the fuck was I at this time in my life? Granted, I got away from BBing workouts around '02-'03, but I was heavy into supplements prior to that, why oh why.[/quote]

I’ve thought the same thing man. My college roommate snagged some MAG-10 on sale at GNC when they were trying to ‘get rid’ of all their stuff. I think he paid $20 for some Destroyer. Sonvoabitch