Mag 10 update

Hey guys i’ve been on MAG 10 for about 1 1/2 weeks so far. I’m up 12lbs and feeling great. One problem i noticed is with my arms. Here’s the weird part, my chest is up 2 inches, quads up 1 1/2 inches. Arms only grew by 0.3 inches! What’s up with that? From experience I usually put on a solid inch on my arms everytime I add 15 lbs to my frame. I’m basically using this MAG 10 to gain back some weight I lost because of a viral infection I had. I was hoping it would be a lot easier to gain back the muscle I already had(especially with mag 10 at 2 doses)! Arms have always been the most difficult place to gain mass. I am tall and have very long arms. I have been training using EDT but i’ve replaced the 3130 prescribed tempo and use 1 1/2 reps. The 1 1/2 reps are to thank for the big increase on my chest. Anyways I have 4 days left, I’d love to add a little more tissue to my arms so i’m keeping my fingers crossed. I’m actually considering going another week for a total of 3 weeks. Just wanted to give you a quick update. Ever since i’ve started massing I haven’t had a chance to check out the forums nor read any of the issues! I’ll catch up soon!

woot woke up with another 0.2 inches this morning!