MAG-10 Taste

I really want this stuff to work. I am a terrible protein guy but I’m trying. I work my ass off in the gym but post workout products requires discipline. I know it’s easy to rock back a shake after lifting but normally I’m at football field doing running right after. I lifted for years with no post protein now I’m all in. I’m trying to get every bit of benefit from the work out.

I thought MAG-10 would maximize the results but I can’t gut it down. I can drink anything but this stuff is tough. Does anybody know a mix that makes this stuff tolerable.

[quote]TGO77 wrote:
I really want this stuff to work. I am a terrible protein guy but I’m trying. I work my ass off in the gym but post workout products requires discipline. I know it’s easy to rock back a shake after lifting but normally I’m at football field doing running right after. I lifted for years with no post protein now I’m all in. I’m trying to get every bit of benefit from the work out. I thought MAG-10 would maximize the results but I can’t gut it down. I can drink anything but this stuff is tough. Does anybody know a mix that makes this stuff tolerable. [/quote]

Are you adding the liquid flavoring that comes with it? The liquid flavoring is pure awesome, especially the new flavors.

and if you are using it, I made the mistake of using way too much at first and it was horrible. But the right amount and that stuff is delicious. Haven’t had the new flavors yet, but I love berry.

I think Lime is the best flavoring to mask the MAG-10 bitterness. I always had a hard time getting it in and would just guzzle it…NOW…with the LIME…It’s like drinking liquid candy. OH YEAH!!!

tell me you are using the flavoring… ROFL

1/4 cap lemon 1/4 cap lime, or 1/2 cap orange. Too much makes it BAD!

there is flavoring???

[quote]gtl wrote:
there is flavoring???[/quote]

when you order MAG-10 there is an option to pick the liquid flavoring system that comes with it.

Lime, Lemon, Grape, Berry or Orange.

I make mine up in the morning (with flavoring) then put it in the freezer for a couple of hours. It slushes a bit but then will thaw by the time I drink it post workout. Having it super cold makes it taste better to me.