MAG-10 Sublingually?

About 7 years ago when I took the old liquid (mentholly tasted ) MAG-10, I remember the directions said to place under tongue and to take it this way.

I just started a new cycle of MAG-10 the destroyer today. I was wondering if it would be more effective if placed under the tongue and let the capsules dissolve and get into the body this way?

^$%^^#$^ tastes horrible!!! I will probally poke a hole in the capsules and squeeze the liquid into my mouth under my tongue. Instead of waiting for it to dissolve under my tongue.

Comments, experiances, opinions?

[quote]MNguns wrote:
About 7 years ago when I took the old liquid (mentholly tasted ) MAG-10, I remember the directions said to place under tongue and to take it this way.

I just started a new cycle of MAG-10 the destroyer today. I was wondering if it would be more effective if placed under the tongue and let the capsules dissolve and get into the body this way?

^$%^^#$^ tastes horrible!!! I will probally poke a hole in the capsules and squeeze the liquid into my mouth under my tongue. Instead of waiting for it to dissolve under my tongue.

[/quote]

Is your MAG-10 expired? I thought Biotest stoped making that supplement a long time ago.

I have several bottles I got before the ban a couple yrs ago. And yes, according to the bottle. It expired in Nov. 07.

Good question for Bill Roberts

[quote]MNguns wrote:

[/quote]

[quote]MNguns wrote:
^$%^^#$^ tastes horrible!!! I will probally poke a hole in the capsules and squeeze the liquid into my mouth undermy tongue. Instead of waiting for it to dissolve under my tongue.

[/quote]

Well I’ll go ahead and say it’s a bad idea to do this. It’s not like that liquid formula was their most revised, final version.

Now if MAG-10 had an active life of 4hrs or so, this would make more sense. But it doesn’t, and your oral membranes are precious anyway.

How do i get this Q to him?
Should I just assume he will view it?

He used to pop in on various threads but I haven’t seen him lately

[quote]MNguns wrote:
How do i get this Q to him?
Should I just assume he will view it?[/quote]

Chill,

Appreciate the reply. I don’t fully agree with you. But then again I don’t know much if anythign on the subject. The reason why I want to take this subling.

Is I read over and over on the net here that a lot of the PH is metabolized by the liver, rendering only maybe 1/4-1/3 of it absorbed in the body. Many suggest taking PH’s sublingual because more of it is absorbeed because more is bypassed by the liver.

I hear what you’re saying, but it’s not like the sublingual route is unknown to the Biotest brains. I think it’s safe to assume that plenty of time was spent on maximizing oral bioavailability. After all, that does make for a superior product. (convenience, ease of use)

Anyway, I dug this up as well: http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=460724

[quote]chillain wrote:
I hear what you’re saying, but it’s not like the sublingual route is unknown to the Biotest brains. I think it’s safe to assume that plenty of time was spent on maximizing oral bioavailability. After all, that does make for a superior product. (convenience, ease of use)

[/quote]

Sigh…back in day…

[quote]IronRaider wrote:
chillain wrote:

"

Sigh…back in day…

[/quote]

I couldn’t resist. I had to click the “Order Now” button.

[quote]firestanggt wrote:
IronRaider wrote:
chillain wrote:

"

Sigh…back in day…

I couldn’t resist. I had to click the “Order Now” button.[/quote]

LOL…I did the same thing!