MAG-10 Servings

I don’t know if this is the right spot to post this, but I figured I would throw it out there. Has any one ever gotten significantly less servings from a MAG-10 container than the 28? I just finished a container and all I got was 24 servings. I keep track of all my servings and only got 24 out of this most recent container. 8 scoops missing is roughly 15% of the product. Anyone?

How many scoops are you using per serving?

Haven’t had that problem, but the difference is probably due to settling, my guess would be that you’re getting more grams per scoop than the actual servings.

Or the scoop-size is off.

I used the scoop included in the tub, 2 level scoops per serving. Not to sound arrogant, but this isn’t my first supplement purchase and usage. I just found it odd that it was so off. One container lasted me 6 days at 4 pulses a day, it should have lasted 7 days. Just disappointed, feel like if I place a very expensive order I want to get every last serving out of it.

If all 6 containers are missing 4 servings I am almost going to be short one whole container and only get 5 weeks instead of 6 weeks out of my diet plan. On a side note the new Finibars are awesome, the peanut butter crunch are addicting, very hard to keep it at 2 a day.

[quote]snipeout wrote:
I used the scoop included in the tub, 2 level scoops per serving. Not to sound arrogant, but this isn’t my first supplement purchase and usage. I just found it odd that it was so off. One container lasted me 6 days at 4 pulses a day, it should have lasted 7 days. Just disappointed, feel like if I place a very expensive order I want to get every last serving out of it.

If all 6 containers are missing 4 servings I am almost going to be short one whole container and only get 5 weeks instead of 6 weeks out of my diet plan. On a side note the new Finibars are awesome, the peanut butter crunch are addicting, very hard to keep it at 2 a day.[/quote]

They mix-up the scoop occasionally when packing them, so using the scoop that came with it doesn’t necessarily mean its the right one. It probably is, but that’s one variable to eliminate.

This is why it’s actually best to measure by weight, as they recommend with the new Plazma product.

A dense packed scoop can weigh more than a loosely packed scoop, etc.

A serving of MAG-10 is about(~) 2 scoops, ideally weighing 35g

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

[quote]snipeout wrote:

If all 6 containers are missing 4 servings I am almost going to be short one whole container and only get 5 weeks instead of 6 weeks out of my diet plan. On a side note the new Finibars are awesome, the peanut butter crunch are addicting, very hard to keep it at 2 a day.[/quote]

They mix-up the scoop occasionally when packing them, so using the scoop that came with it doesn’t necessarily mean its the right one. It probably is, but that’s one variable to eliminate. [/quote]

Seriously?

What I had thought may have happened was in the old Pulse Feast article, it was recommended to use 3 scoops. Much has changed since then but you still see some confusion on the forums as to how many scoops equals a serving. I thought maybe the OP was using 3 scoops or maybe rounded scoops. Guess not.

If you are truly concerned about getting shorted product then weigh an empty bottle and weigh the new bottles as they come in, subtract the difference and then you’ll have an accurate picture of how much product actually shipped.