T Nation

mag-10 results?

What results(ballpark) would buying 3 bottles of mag-10 get me? Im 6ft, 180 pounds, 12% BF, 18 years old and have been working out for 4 years, seriously for about 2 years. I would like to be much larger about a year and a half from now(at least 200 pounds) for when i start university so i was wondering how far this would get me, any feedback you guys could give me would be great.

Mike, I just finished my first Mag-10 cycle last week. Now I used it for a cutting cycle and managed to lose 5 lbs, while actually gaining some strength. I would recommend downloading the Mag-10 plan for success that Biotest has put out. If you buy the 3 bottles you should also buy enough “M” and Tribex for the 2 weeks off Mag-10 cycle in between. I imagine that if you follow the plan you could gain anywhere from 10 - 20lbs if you follow the Mag-10 plan for success. Possibly even more.

Hi, What dosage did you use for the first 2 week cycle 2 x 9ml per day? I am planning on starting a mag 10 cycle in a couple of weeks and I am wondering if I should go with 1 x 9ml or 2 x 9ml per day (max recomended dosage)?

I am 17 and have been working out seriously for about 1 year now. i was seriously considering juicing but i decided to try mag10. i bought 2 bottles but with only 1 week between bottles. i am at the end of the 4th week and have gained 12 lbs and lost an inch and a half off my waist… i’m not really sure about bf% though. i am 5’6" and 175 now

KraigY:
I used the two doses of 9ml per day for two weeks. I really wanted to cut up. My results were okay, my pant size went down from a 35 to a 34 with a little less fat around my arms and chest. I probably didn’t get as cut as I wanted to because I just can’t get motivated to do cardio. I’m gonna start another cycle Thursday, but this time it is going to be for strength.

Hey, PharohX how much is your strength up?

To PharoX:
I really haven’t taken the time to max out so I’m not really sure exactly where my max is. But within the web bracket I was working in I increased strength per muscle group about 5%. That doesn’t sound like much, but remember that I was on a cutting phase. I was only taking in 1,600 calorie a day. Mag-10 is the shit. I can’t wait, I’m gonna start another cycle Thursday. I feel so pumped when I’m on it.

I just finished a 12 week MAG-10 cycle (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off …) My bench press went from 190 X 10 to 225 X 10.